Thread: Catfish (movie)

fgg

Default Catfish (movie)

Genre: Special Interest, Documentary, Drama
    Synopsis: In late 2007, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel’s brother, Nev. They had no... In late 2007, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel’s brother, Nev. They had no idea that their project would lead to the most exhilarating and unsettling months of their lives. A reality thriller that is a shocking product of our times, Catfish is a riveting story of love, deception and grace within a labyrinth of online intrigue.--© Official Site

Filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost document a story involving Ariel's brother, Nev, a 24-year-old New York-based photographer, and Abby, an 8-year-old girl from rural Michigan who contacts Nev via Facebook, asking for permission to make a painting from one of his photographs.

Rated: PG-13 for some sexual references
    Running Time: 1 hr. 26 min.
    In Theaters: Sep 17, 2010 Limited

Catfish Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

anyone seen commercials for this? i want to know more about it. it's at 77% at rotten tomatoes.

i saw a preview for it last night, and the commercial made no sense. I didn't give it a second thought
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

Genre: Special Interest, Documentary, Drama
    Synopsis: In late 2007, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel’s brother, Nev. They had no... In late 2007, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel’s brother, Nev. They had no idea that their project would lead to the most exhilarating and unsettling months of their lives. A reality thriller that is a shocking product of our times, Catfish is a riveting story of love, deception and grace within a labyrinth of online intrigue.--© Official Site

Filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost document a story involving Ariel's brother, Nev, a 24-year-old New York-based photographer, and Abby, an 8-year-old girl from rural Michigan who contacts Nev via Facebook, asking for permission to make a painting from one of his photographs.

Rated: PG-13 for some sexual references
    Running Time: 1 hr. 26 min.
    In Theaters: Sep 17, 2010 Limited

Catfish Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

anyone seen commercials for this? i want to know more about it. it's at 77% at rotten tomatoes.
    A co-worker of mine has seen this and she was talking about it yesterday. She gave it a rave review and said the twist/surprise is unbelievable. I want to see it now too.

So is this for real for real or Blair Witch for real?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I've seen some rave comments about it here and there.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information