Thread: Jessica Alba's Nude Machete Scene Was Fake

Default Jessica Alba's Nude Machete Scene Was Fake

The naked truth: How Jessica Alba went nude without actually taking her clothes off

By Daily Mail Reporter

Jessica Alba shocked fans last week when a nude scene from her latest film Machete leaked in the press.
    But what looked like a naked shot of the star has been found to be fake and new photographs show Alba was actually wearing underwear, which was later digitally removed.
    The Latino star told Scarlet magazine in February that she would never bare all for the cameras, saying: ‘No, I’ll never do a nude scene. I can act sexy and wear sexy clothes but I can’t go naked.’

The naked truth: Jessica Alba was actually wearing white underwear in the 'naked' scene, which was later removed through digital technology

So it’s no surprise that the 29-year-old enlisted some help from digital experts to remove the white underwear that she’s shown wearing in the original shower scene.
    The Sin City star continued: 'I think I was always very uncomfortable about the way my body developed, and I remember my grandmother would freak out and throw a towel over me if she saw me wearing just a bra and panties.
    'I come from a very Catholic family so it wasn't seen as a good thing to flaunt yourself like that. I can handle being sexy with clothes on but not with them off.'
    And the actress stuck to her word while filming Robert Rodriguez's arthouse action film, which is based on Mexican B-movies.

Girl on film: Jessica Alba, who once vowed to never do a nude scene, had a change of heart for her latest film, Machete

The movie also stars Robert De Niro, Steven Seagal, Lindsay Lohan, Michelle Rodriguez, Don Johnson and ex-con Danny Trejo in the lead role as Machete.

An arthouse 'Mexploitation' action movie, it tells the story of an ex-Federale, or above the law cop, who launches a brutal rampage of revenge against his former boss when he betrays him.

Nun with a gun: Lindsay Lohan's character in Machete has a dangerous habit

Take two guns into the shower?: Robert De Niro in Machete

The film has already opened in the U.S, where so far it's taken $21million.
    It opens in the UK on 26 November.
    Fantastic Four favourite Jessica meanwhile next appears in movie An Invisible Sign - presumably with her clothes back on.

Cover up: The actress as we're more used to seeing her in Berlin at the city's fashion week in July

Jessica Alba naked scene found to be fake in film Machete | Mail Online

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

uh, same difference. whether you're really naked or they digitally remove your underwear, that's a nude scene. not that there's anything wrong with it. own it.
    i hate when actresses are all: "i'd never do a nude scene", as if that automatically makes them superior to the actresses who do. well it doesn't. it's the same kind of people who say nude scenes in movies aren't necessary
    yes, there are bad movies where the nude scenes are just there to help sell the movie, but there are also movies where the nudity is written in and part of the story and i don't get why it's such a big deal?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Meh, I think it's normal to not want millions of people to see your naked bits on screen, hence the "I'd never do a nude scene" declarations. Until someone talks you into it/offers you too much $$ to turn it down/won't hire you unless you do it.

But yeah, Jessica Alba needs to stop trying to pretend people go see her movies for her "acting."

They also removed most of her thighs and stomach along with the underwear !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Thread Information