Thread: Thintervention with Jackie Warner

Default Thintervention with Jackie Warner

I generally hate weight loss shows but tuned into this one to see Jeana Keough from RHOOC (and the ZZ Top videos )

So far I like it because I'm a fan of Jackie's workout videos-(especially Power Circuit) and this one focuses more on exercise than tears.

There's this Australian alcoholic who doesn't work (inheritance) and spends her day drinking. She's a mess and annoying. Being a fatass is the least of her problems.

I would have loved to have done that mountain challenge from this weeks show.

BTW I don't think Jackie's body is hot. She has no waist and her abs are too ripped for my taste.
    Last edited by KristiB; September 16th, 2010 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I generally hate weight loss shows but tuned into this one to see Jeana Keough from RHOOC (and the ZZ Top videos )

So far I like it because I'm a fan of Jackie's workout videos-(especially Power Circuit) and this one focuses more on exercise than tears.

There's this Australian alcoholic who doesn't work (inheritance) and spends her day drinking. She's a mess and annoying. Being a fatass is the least of her problems.

I would have loved to have done that mountain challenge from this weeks show.

BTW I don't think Jackie's body is hot. She has no waist and her abs are too ripped for my taste.

This. She really ought to quit with the hip hugger look! Oops, I thought the Australian chick was British but I like her and all the others because they are funny. They remind me of a lot of posters here at GR.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Jackie has the freakiest looking body. Seriously she should cover that shit up as not to discourage her clients.

I was glad to see Geana on it. I hope she can get it together.

The lady with the accent, is she English or Australian, is a trip. She is in denial about her drinking problem. If she can't go through the day without a drink, she has some issues. She has potential to be entertaining though.

Jackie looks like a dude. I liked her better with short hair.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Thread Information