Thread: The Glades

Default The Glades

Recently renewed for its second season, THE GLADES™ follows Jim Longworth, an attractive, brilliant, yet hard to get along with homicide detective from Chicago who gets shot by his captain after being wrongfully accused of sleeping with his wife. After being exiled from the dept, Longworth relocates to the sleepy, middle of nowhere town of Palm Glade, FL, where the sunshine & golf are plentiful and crime is seemingly at a minimum. Only this town outside the Florida Everglades isn’t quite as idyllic as he thought, as he finds people keep turning up murdered. Each case pulls Longworth off the golf course & reluctantly into his element as one of the sharpest homicide detectives to wear a badge.

Between practicing his short game, trying to get a date with Callie - a quick-witted, beautiful medical student with a 12 yr-old son & a husband in prison - and trying to solve countless homicide cases, Longworth’s transition to his new surroundings is a bit more difficult than expected. He’s realizing the skies in this new town are always sunny...with a chance of homicide.

Luv this show because of Matt Passmore he's such a Cutie-patootie

The Glades - A&E TV
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

I caught some of this show this past weekend weekend and kinda liked it. The protagonist is a cutie and I get giddy wanting him to make out with the nurse. They are really cute together.

I can't say that I'm a fan of Callie. Kiele Sanchez always looks like she just took a bite out of a lemon.

^ I wish they'd change her hairstyle on that show. It always looks the same and it drives me batty.

I wish they'd change her hairstyle on that show. It always looks the same and it drives me batty.
    Yeah, I agree. I also don't like her voice. They need a new actress to play his love interest, one who might be more of a challenge for Jim. Matt Passmore's real life girlfriend is going to appear again on the show, but I don't think they have much chemistry together on screen.

Good. Last I heard the ratings were tanking. Glad it got renewed. It's not great but it is an enjoyable show.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Thread Information