Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DWTS Season 11

Default DWTS Season 11

Bristol Palin Joining 'Dancing With The Stars'? You Betcha!

Thu Aug 26, 9:59 AM PDT

It looks like Sarah Palin will be heading to the set of "Dancing with the Stars" this season - to watch her daughter, Bristol, hit the ballroom.
    The 19-year-old mom and daughter of the former Vice Presidential hopeful has joined the cast of the upcoming season of ABC's reality dance competition, a source tells Access Hollywood. E! Online was the first to report the news on Thursday morning.
    VIEW THE PHOTOS: Who’s In, Who’s Out? The Rumored Names Joining ‘Dancing With The Stars’
    Other new names reported to be joining the cast of "DWTS" for Season 11, which premieres on September 20, are former "Brady Bunch" mom Florence Henderson, "Dirty Dancing" alum Jennifer Grey, ex-NBA star Rick Fox and comedienne Margaret Cho, the source tells Access.
    As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, the new season of "DWTS" will also feature David Hasselhoff, Brandy, "Hills" beauty Audrina Patridge, former NFL star Kurt Warner, crooner Michael Bolton and "Jersey Shore" star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, according to the source.

Not one person on that list I wanna see. Cross this off my fall list. I don't want to see the Palins doing anything.

God, the celebrities are going from C list to F list for this show.

How the hell is Audrina going to dance? She can't even look down to see where her feet are going.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    God, the celebrities are going from C list to F list for this show.
    Word. With all the other legitimate celebrities expressing interest on doing the show, I can't believe this is the best they've come up with.

The athletes are always my favorites so if Kurt and Troy end up on the show, only then will I give it a chance.

The best season was the one Apollo won. Since then it's been downhill.

any leaks yet on who the cast will be this fall?

Had to laugh at the lineup this season. lol

I will watch for Kurt Warner. He is so much better than this,...he needs to be in the NFL broadcasting booth,..not DWTS.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; August 31st, 2010 at 08:51 AM.

Default Official lineup

August 30, 2010, 10:09 pm Reality, Comedy and Politics Mix in New ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Lineup

By DAVE ITZKOFF ABC The cast and hosts of the new season of “Dancing With the Stars.”
    The coming season of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” will feature another eclectic mix of competitors representing an expansive definition of the word star, including vintage sitcom actors, familiar faces from MTV reality shows and the oldest daughter of the 2008 Republican nominee for Vice President, ABC said on Monday night.
    In live segments that evoked a mix of an N.F.L. draft and “The Newlywed Game,” the “Dancing With the Stars” hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke announced the competitors for new episodes of the series that will begin showing on Sept. 20.
    The female contestants are Audrina Patridge of MTV’s “The Hills”; Brandy, the R&B singer and actress; Bristol Palin, daughter of the former Alaska governor Sarah Palin; Florence Henderson of “The Brady Bunch”; Jennifer Grey of “Dirty Dancing”; and the comedian Margaret Cho.
    The male challengers are the musical crooner Michael Bolton; Mike Sorrentino, better known as the Situation of MTV’s “Jersey Shore”; David Hasselhoff of “Knight Rider” and “Baywatch”; Kurt Warner, the former N.F.L. quarterback and Super Bowl MVP; Kyle Massey of the Disney Channel comedy “That’s So Raven”; and Rick Fox, the former Los Angeles Lakers small forward.
    In a brief question-and-answer session that followed the announcements, Bristol Palin was asked by Ms. Burke what her mother thinks about her participating in the show. She responded, “She’s excited for me. She knows that this is going to be hard work but she’s excited.”
    When Ms. Burke then asked if Ms. Palin might pay a visit to the “Dancing With the Stars” ballroom, Bristol Palin simply replied, “Hopefully.”

Reality, Comedy and Politics Mix in New 'Dancing With the Stars' Lineup - NYTimes.com

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Rick Fox? blurgh. and, i'm thinking that Florence Henderson is going to bug the shit out of me before the first night is over.

Thank goodness NO octomom.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

This seems like a pretty lame lineup. I thought bigger stars used to want to be on the show. I'd only tune in to see Hoff, I bet that man can dance pretty well. He's pretty graceful for a tall man.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

i bitch about it every season, but i watch it every season. Except for the three weeks last season when that awful Gosselin broad was on it.

that was too much for even me.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I usually watch every year, but this lineup is beyond lame and I doubt I will watch it.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I have never seen anyone dance that badly (Kate). It was as if she was wearing cement shoes and had both legs in casts.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i bitch about it every season, but i watch it every season.
    Same here, so I'm not even gonna bitch (yet) about who's on it. You never know what to think until you see them dance.

I want to know who the pro partners are, I guess they're not announcing that until tomorrow, but I saw Bristol Palin on GMA with Mark Ballas so that one's a given. I also read Edyta quit the show. That's all I could find for now.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Dance for Johnny, Baby!

Kyle Massey of the Disney Channel comedy “That’s So Raven”
    Who?

They're so out of celebs they're resorting to the Z list?

The Hoff looks so funny in that picture.

Will Levi be making an appearance for a samba?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information