Thread: Double Exposure - Reality show on Bravo

Default Double Exposure - Reality show on Bravo

Be proud of me - this is my second reality show. (I now watch the NJ Housewives).

I really enjoyed it. I saw the Lindsay no show episode which also showed them photographing Dita Von Teese. They are setting up the shot and then you get to see the actual photograph which was so highly stylized and lit so dramatically. Markus Klinko the photographer is brilliant and works very hard. I think he photographs Beyondsay a lot too. One of his Mamiya camera's is $60,000.

They show the relationship between Markus and Indrina his associate. Indrina is cute and seems sweet. I believe they dated but from what I could tell it was not a good love match but they work well together.

They stay in THE most fabulous hotels and he's very spoiled and bad with money. So far he seems to have a very sweet spot and respect for her. I thought he was going to treat her like shit (for the show). Their billing is Markus and Indrina which is very nice and quite unusual for a drama king professional photographer.

Give it a try. I just love watching all the stylists getting them ready and fashion shoots with the real people.

I found this show very interesting and want to watch re-runs to find out what went on before the bankruptcy and why Indrina is left holding the debt.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Really? I didn't know that! I think he's so talented and they just get client after client.

Indrina said Markus spends a lot of $$ on equipment and things. They went into debt. She explained that on the last episode. But she also said she is stuck with it and thats what I want to know.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Gosh, that Markus is such a simp! So squeemish about goats, deteriorating buildings and India in general. He whined the entire episode. He may be a top photographer but he isn't all that!

Hearing him complain about the people and environment in India almost made me turn it off and watch something else.

Gotta catch up on the new episode. Thanks Eboni. Looks like it's just you and me in here. Markus is such a whiner oh my, but there's something about him. I like both of them and they look like they really do love their work.

Oh my.......another 20,000 dollar a night suite with a view of the reflecting pool and ocean.......

Hi Chalet, yes, catch up and then we can discuss what YOU think. I really like the show and watch it for the same reason I watch Next Top Model... for the photography. Outstanding.

Thread Information