Thread: Julia Stiles: DEXTER'S New Girl?

Default Julia Stiles: DEXTER'S New Girl?

Thu, 27 May 2010

Julia Stiles: DEXTER'S New Girl?

Julia Stiles is reportedly in final talks to play a role in Dexter’s upcoming fifth season.
    According to EW’s Michael Ausiello, sources exclusively told him that Julia will play a top-secret role but most likely won’t play a major villain like John Lithgow’s character last season.
    Most recently, it was also announced that Julie Benz will be returning to Dexter. Julie played Dexter’s love interest, Rita, in the series who was murdered in the show. It’s unclear how she’ll be brought back to life in the first episode of the season.

Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Oh Gawd, there's gonna be ghost-Rita scenes like there are with ghost-Harry? Y'all are gonna looooove that.

Julia Stiles might play some sort of wacko villain--maybe the show's first female serial killer, Aileen Wournos-style? Regardless, she looks all sorts of rough and tore up in that picture up there.

That girl has not aged well.

Also, maybe it's me but doesn't she kinda look like Leonardo di Caprio? I always thought they should play siblings.

Damn... Rita is dead I'm way behind on Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post
    Most recently, it was also announced that Julie Benz will be returning to Dexter. Julie played Dexter’s love interest, Rita, in the series who was murdered in the show. It’s unclear how she’ll be brought back to life in the first episode of the season.

Oh HELL no
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

ONTD's title was perfect. "Julia Stiles to Ruin Dexter". God how true that is. I've always thought she was terrible.

Just awful! Both of them. In the same damn show! WHY?????
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

not particularly fond of her but she can't be any worse than fucking rita.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^Lol seriously...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Exactly! I hope that maybe they'll show us exactly how Rita died but no Rita ghost scenes.

Hey I like Julia Stiles! She was great in... umm... you know that movie... uh... Save The Last Dance! Yeah and Mona Lisa Smile wasnt that bad either!

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Exactly! I hope that maybe they'll show us exactly how Rita died but no Rita ghost scenes.
    It will probably be some stupid dream sequence type thing where Rita tells Dex that she forgives him & blah blah blah take care of the kids yada yada yada

I do not want to see her often & feel good about that not happening since she has some projects in the works. Maybe just a one time thing. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post

This would be good. I'm convinced that Trinity didn't kill her and it was someone else close to Dexter.

Eh on Julia Stiles, I can't see her being a killer and I'm really not interested in seeing Dexter involved with someone again sooooo...

Please, please don't tell me my most favorite show on TV right now is going to jump the ship especially after that last incredible season.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Grrrrr, tired of love interest bits. Hard core detectives and serial killers should not have wives and girlfriends. Never saw Bogart hang out with a broad for more than one scene let alone an entire movie.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    Grrrrr, tired of love interest bits. Hard core detectives and serial killers should not have wives and girlfriends. Never saw Bogart hang out with a broad for more than one scene let alone an entire movie.
    Yeah, the whole juggling wife-and-murders stuff grated on my nerves. I know it was supposed to do that, but still.

I hope they don't do "Ghost Rita" (I was "sad" she was killed, but relieved, too. I hated her smarmy ass. I'd have killed her myself.) but I hope they don't introduce a new love interest either. There is no way they can top Season Four, regardless of what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    This.

Rita's clingy, whiny ass is beyond annoying.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Thread Information