Thread: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley the new Megan Fox - obviously because of acting skillz

fgg

Default Rosie Huntington-Whiteley the new Megan Fox - obviously because of acting skillz

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the new Megan Fox (in Transformers)

Just let me note this at the beginning - these are just rumors. Nothing has been confirmed. But two sources - one British, one American - are running with the story that British underwear model and professional starf-cker Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will be replacing Megan Fox in Transformers 3. Megan was either fired or she quit, no one is really sure, but Michael Bay needed someone pretty and dumb to much wits with green screens on short notice. So much for my dream-casting of Jessica Biel or Mila Kunis. Geek Week (I know, SO reliable) claims it’s a done deal, as does The Sun:
    MOVE over MEGAN, there’s a new FOX in town. Jaw-droppingly gorgeous ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY will take over as the leading lady in upcoming blockbuster Transformers 3. The British Victoria’s Secret model, 23, has been offered the role in the sequel - after Megan sensationally quit the franchise last week.

Director MICHAEL BAY reportedly came to blows with the actress over her plummeting weight. Her slender physique sparked concern and “unhealthy” Megan was ordered to put on weight, sources claimed.

Rosie - who has notched up the bedpost with OLIVIER MARTINEZ and JASON STATHAM - has NO acting credentials to date.

When Megan was cast back in 2007 for the first Transformers flick, she had already made several TV appearances and starred in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen with LINDSAY LOHAN.

Rosie follows in the footsteps of Bond girl OLGA KURYLENKO and HALLE BERRY, who also made the leap from catwalk to silver screen.

Despite rumours Megan was sacked from the film, her spokesman insisted: “Megan Fox will not be starring in Transformers 3. It was her decision not to return.”
    [From The Sun]
    Well, I guess we know what Rosie was doing over the weekend - washing Michael’s Bay’s Ferrari. On her knees. Other than that, I don’t really know much about this Rosie chick other than she’s sort of a big deal in England. Like, men drool over her and women wish they had her figure? I guess. She’s pretty, she’s got a nice body, but if I wasn’t looking at a picture of her I wouldn’t be able to pick her out of a lineup. Here’s her Wikipedia page, if you care. Something tells me I’m going to be missing Megan Fox.

Rosie at the Met Gala on May 3, 2010, promoting Victoria’s Secret in LA on May 11, 2010, and with Jason Statham at Coachella on April 18, 2010. Credit: WENN.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the new Megan Fox (in Transformers)

Wow she is fucking weird looking!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Gold Member

Not another strange faced model i'm supposed to find stunning? Her face is unappealing to me

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Uh, that's a poor man's Megan Fox, that's for sure.

Although it looks to me as though she has the fake lips down well enough. Bleh.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Silver Member

The nose just looks off, like she used to be a boxer.

She looks dirty and high.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

She is fug!
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

They were quick to replace Megan.

At least her lips are bigger than Megan's fake ones. But doesn't Rosie like to smile.

What the fuck is up with her face? Daaaamn
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

I just noticed how mother fucking WONK her eye is. It may be worse than Paris'!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

She looks tired and/or bored
    "Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I just noticed how mother fucking WONK her eye is. It may be worse than Paris'!
    Those Lisa Rinna Jr. lips were distracting from it. Just....damn
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Not seeing it.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Confirmed For Transformers 3!

Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will star as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest in the upcoming Transformers 3, multiple sources EXCLUSIVELY confirm to JustJared.com.
    How did Rosie get to replace Megan Fox?
    Director Michael Bay is friends with Ed Razek, Chief Marketing Officer for Limited Brands, Victoria’s Secret parent. Sources reveal VS has even used Michael’s house to film commercials.
    In fact, this isn’t the first time Michael and Rosie have worked together. Just last year, Ed tapped Michael to direct an action-packed Victoria’s Secret commercial starring British beauty Rosie and other VS angels.
    You can watch the Bay-directed VS commercial below. Pictured here are Michael and Rosie from a behind-the-scenes shot from that commercial shoot!
    Rosie started training for the Transformers role already,” the source adds. “She’s working hard.”
    Looks like Heidi Montag’s audition tape was a failed attempt!

Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Thread Information