Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette - Season 6

Default The Bachelorette - Season 6

Tomorrow night is the season premiere of The Bachelorette on ABC. I wanted to gag when I found out they had chosen Ali, but despite not liking her very much, I will probably watch anyway ... just for the cheese.

I think it's kind of funny how she couldn't stay away from her job for the short time remaining on The Bachelor, yet she suddenly has all this free time for her own show. Um, yeah. Guess the important career wasn't that important after all.

So who's gonna watch this mess with me? 'Fess up!

I cant stand her but ill watch!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I'll watch even though I don't like her. At least with DVR I can skip to the catty man fights.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't care for this chick. Maybe it will make watching her less painful.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't care for this chick. Maybe it will make watching her less painful.
    Can't stand her...but Bachelor/Bachelorette is tv crack to me. I'll watch, and hate myself in the morning.

Tenley should have been bachelorette
    Last edited by cupcake; May 23rd, 2010 at 11:00 PM.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I think Ali is borderline repulsive (something about her chiclet teeth), but of course I'll watch.

Tenley would have been more entertaining because she's clearly mentally ill, I agree. Can you see her doing her pathetic dance of love for every guy on the show? Love me! Love me! Watch me spin with a desperate look on my face! Does that make you love me? Please? Please . . . (please). Oh, no! You don't love me! I hate you! I hate you! I'm going to run away with my hair flowing in the breeze and trash you constantly, like I did my husband!" Etc. Poor dumb Tenley.

Ok, I've watched the first 15 bachelors and I like Frank (the weird one who jumped up on the top of the car) and the one from Cape Cod, although he has a psycho look in his eye.
    Last edited by WhoAmI; May 24th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.

I'm glad the first show is over. I find the introductions and the parading of the hopefuls kind of boring.

I love how Ali kept the guy everyone else didn't like. I wonder if she's smart enough to see the irony there?

Yea, I admit I watched some of it...

NOT a fan of hers though. There is something seriously OFF about her, and cannot put my finger on it. Though I'm up for any drama that may play out on TV, so everyone keep this thread updated for when that might come into play....

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I love how Ali kept the guy everyone else didn't like. I wonder if she's smart enough to see the irony there?
    I think they're told to pick at least one of "entertaining" ones. Don't they call it a "producer's pick"? That could be the horrible Craig-from-Canada, though. He seems like he's supposed to play the troublemaker role this time.

If she goes WOOOO!!! one more time ...

Ugh.

Her hair! Probably the worst blond dye job I've seen on this show. Ugly in itself, but horrifying with her skin tone. She might be pretty as a brunette. She looks like a whore's ass with the brassy out-of-a-box dye job.

reminds me of a younger Britney Spears
    Rip Mom

Elite Member

Thank goodness she got rid of that Craig from Canada. He was a nut and a half. It was so weird when he put the weatherman's clothes on. That was beyond nuts and rude.

I do hate it when tattlers won't tattle all the way to the bachelor/ette and then won't admit they did it to the others. If you're going to spill, spill, with details and then be man/woman enough to admit it.

She's keeping the weatherman around to "protect" her -- there's no romance. He's this season's Tanner, minus the foot fetish.

I don't know why Craig M was even there. He clearly wasn't interested in her at all. Maybe he just wanted to show the world what a douche he is. It's a shame no one punched him in the face while they had the chance.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information