Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 7-Washington D.C

Default Top Chef Season 7-Washington D.C

The bio's are up and it looks like they replaced that awful Toby Young with Eric Ripert! I'd rather see Bourdain or Jay Raynor but I'll take about anyone over Toby!

Thanks Bravo!

Top Chef - Bios | Bravo TV Official Site

Elite Member

Thanks Kristi! I didn't realize it was going to be on this summer.

fgg

i'm excited! toby young sucked.

I didn't mind Toby too much. Can't wait for the new season, Top Chef Masters was interesting, but I think the young chefs hungry to make a name for themselves makes better TV. And I'm super excited about it being in DC, I can see all the places I miss going to. **sigh**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

top chef masters gets a little boring because they've been out of mix for so long and aren't as creative as the up & coming chefs.

plus, the host drives me insane. who is she and what are her credentials? her mouth is weird and it bugs me.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    top chef masters gets a little boring because they've been out of mix for so long and aren't as creative as the up & coming chefs.

plus, the host drives me insane. who is she and what are her credentials? her mouth is weird and it bugs me.
    I loved Top Chef Masters last season, but this season, I only recognized a few of the chefs -- not counting the ones that repeated. I liked it because it was different and thought it was a one-off.

You can only have so many seasons of a "Masters" series, because the term becomes deleted the farther down the food chain you get for contestants. As the level of Top Chef contestants rises, and the masters falls there won't be any distinction between the two!

A new Top Chef? *squeals* Cannot wait. Damn, can someone tell me when it starts, or do I have to sully myself and try and navigate that hated Bravo/barf-o TV site from hell?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Nobody else watched this last night?

That one who won does seem to be a complete ass. Talented and good looking (and he HAS to be gay..c'mon), but even if you can back it up, that level of arrogance is annoying.

I thought for sure that Ohio bumpkin was going. Such a great representative for the state..a nerdy dwarf who serves McNuggests to Chep Ripart. . *sigh*

Borscht man looks like he could be a serial killer..but I bet his food was good.

That one who messed up the chicken livers should go soon.

Elite Member

I did! I never miss Top Chef. I knew that the dread chef was a goner as soon as he served puff pastry...that wasn't homemade. Don't these people ever watch the show? And maple to represent Michigan? Really? I think apples, cherries and peaches.

And Ohio boy -- don't deep fry steak! Once again...don't you ever watch the show?

I am amazed sometimes by how stupid the chefs are with these large catering events. I'm only a home cook, but there are things I would never do because it wouldn't hold up well. Any time someone wants to make a pastry, blini, crostini, etc. I cringe.

I can't stand the arrogant guy. I just know he'll be in it for the long haul. Kenny has amazing knife skills. He reminded me of Hung the way he chopped all that stuff.

No-fat fois gras (not sure how you spell it) won't be long for the show and I hope the one that reminds me of Rosie O'Donnell won't turn out to be a Lisa-like sour puss.

Loving Eric Ripert...and Padma looked great...her post baby curves were making my husband drool.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    That one who won does seem to be a complete ass. Talented and good looking (and he HAS to be gay..c'mon), but even if you can back it up, that level of arrogance is annoying.

Borscht man looks like he could be a serial killer..but I bet his food was good.
    i thought the same thing - he has some gay face going. for borscht - it's the glasses that up it to serial killer level.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    No-fat fois gras (not sure how you spell it) won't be long for the show

Loving Eric Ripert...and Padma looked great...her post baby curves were making my husband drool.
    foie gras is not the same thing as chicken liver mousse. is gail pregnant or just putting on those pesky post-wedding pounds? i love eric ripert!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i thought the same thing - he has some gay face going. for borscht - it's the glasses that up it to serial killer level.

foie gras is not the same thing as chicken liver mousse. is gail pregnant or just putting on those pesky post-wedding pounds? i love eric ripert!
    My bad. I thought it was foie gras she had in there. Whatever it is, sounds icky to me. I'm not a liver person.

I think the winner's name was Angelo? Didn't like him at all. Liked Kenny. Wasn't sad to see the first guy go....I really didn't like the fat girl that called the Ohio guy a "hick" while wearing a bandanna and not being able to articulate sentences. Look in the mirror.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I think the winner's name was Angelo? Didn't like him at all. Liked Kenny. Wasn't sad to see the first guy go....I really didn't like the fat girl that called the Ohio guy a "hick" while wearing a bandanna and not being able to articulate sentences. Look in the mirror.
    I was hoping she was joking and all, given she is from "Jawja" and all. If not, we may have another Lisa, just with more poundage.

( I have to admit, I was glad freaky bad hair Michigan guy went before wee little midget/MRDD looking Ohio guy.. )

Angelo is kinda hot, but his lispy'ness and arrogance are ruining it.

I managed to fight my way through the hell that is the Bravo website, and that pic of him for his bio.. with the purple shirt and skinny jeans and all...GAY!!! The lost Gay Voltaggio brother? Angelo Gaytaggio!!!!

Which one was the bitch complaining about them goofing off in the stew room? What the hell are they supposed to do..they can be there for hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I was hoping she was joking and all, given she is from "Jawja" and all. If not, we may have another Lisa, just with more poundage.
    Perhaps she was, it just didn't come off that way to me, it sounded bitchy. I'll have to watch again. I just hate when people make generalizations!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

So I finally watched the first episode and wasn't truly impressed with anyone. Did not like Angelo at all, but I think I like the big black dude that was kinda cocky and nearly won the mise en place, is it Kenny?

I was not surprised to see the dreadlock guy go. He just looked dirty and we already know how Tim feels about dirty chefs, he hated that cute little Australian guy a couple years ago.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information