Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Default Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

And I thought Danielle's face couldn't get any worse

Shit,did it start already?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Monday.

Theresa's girls are brats. Jacqueline is spineless. Dina was oddly quiet. Caroline is as she always is and Danielle had more work done on her face and can't pay her bills. Her daughters have more sense than her.

This one just doesnt interest me. like the other Housewives shows tho.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

fgg

the clips of what is coming up this season looks awesome!

it's really sad that danielle's daughters had to talk her out of doing a drive by of caroline's party. get over the fact that you weren't invited! ridiculous.

Where did Dina's daughter Lexi go? Also Dina's new attitude is interesting...

Danielle was so sad. She kept saying she didn't care about not being invited, as her daughters had to talk her out of the drive by. Obviously you do care.

Also did anyone notice how Caroline was praising Albert for his weight loss, then we come to find out it was lap band surgery.
    Last edited by Laxmobster; May 6th, 2010 at 10:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Danielle is practically a stalker now. Her daughters are more mature than she is. How sad they had to talk her out of crashing Caroline's party.

Dina seems pretty low key. As for her daughter Lexie, I'm thinking maybe Lexie's dad saw some of last season's shows and decided his daughter didn't need to be a part of that.

It looks to be a drama filled season in Joizy.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Where did Dina's daughter Lexi go?
    I read somewhere else that Dina had either signed the papers for her ex to allow Lexi to be on the show with his permission (perhaps fudging details on what the show really was about) or she had outright forged them. Danielle is friends with Dina's ex's family somehow, got this info back to him and got the ex in touch with Bravo. Which is why there is no Lexi this season and this is allegedly what Caroline was crying over at the Season 1 reunion regarding what Danielle did to Caroline's family.

Found it:

NorthJersey.com: 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' will have a different focus in Season 2

What Danielle did
    In a reunion special, Caroline Manzo said to Staub, “You know what you did.” What did she mean? According to Staub, it had to do with the parental consent needed to show the children on camera.

Staub: “I’ve been asked this question before, and I will get to the guts of it, and I’ve had permission to do so. Dina forged her contract. I’m friends with her ex-sister-in-law … [who] asked me if my ex-husband had to sign said contract. I simply said yes. And she asked me if there was a phone number that she could contact … I said, dial this number. That’s what I did to the family. … Why is that my fault that she forged a legal document?”

Manzo: “Never in my life have I forged anyone’s signature. … That’s just the problem that I have with that girl is she just runs her mouth and doesn’t know what she’s talking about and there’s nothing further from the truth. I’ve never forged anyone’s signature. Who’s been in jail, me or her?”

I did notice that Dina didn't say her ex's signature was not forged/he willingly signed the papers, only that she didn't forge anyone's signature. That leaves the door open for anyone else on the planet to have forged it. Danielle is BSC but Dina's words seem very carefully chosen.

I only saw part of it, but saw in some magazine that Dina got breast reduction surgery. Thank God, because she was complaining about how they were too big all last season. They were implants back then. Don't know if she got them taken out and is left with her own boobage or if she got smaller implants.

Ok I watched. This is the craziest of the Housewives shows. Lord help me with this season
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

^^Does that mean you're going to watch it? I'm torn. The only one I like is Dina, and I'm not sure why I like her.

Dvr it and zip through it. Yes Im sure Ill watch, looks like it gets pretty heated. Ha I kinda like her too although I might not after an episode or 2. Thoses cats are hysterical. Theresa makes me nuts
    Rip Mom

Silver Member

Model Christine Staub - IMG of the agency IMG Models : LookBooks™

Danielle's older daughter Christine's modeling pictures. The younger daughter is a clone of her sister. Hopefully they only got their mom's legs and not her mental disorders.

Both daughters amaze me as to how well behaved and smart they appear. They are the ones that end up rationalizing with crazy mom and talking her back off her loony ideas. When Danielle said that she would go to Milan with Christine for Fashion Week this would be the one time I would completely agree with sending a 15 yr old abroad alone to work.

fgg

she looks really pretty in some of those shots. lord help those girls and get them out from under danielle's influence.

Danielle is a nightmare stage mother. I feel sorry for the model daughter. The way Danielle goes on, it's all about her.

Teresa the Geico Cavewoman's little trogs are fug, no if ands or buts. Massive fug. She has them well trained to do all the model posturing though. I can not believe how tacky and dumb Teresa is. When she talked about the size of Danielle's "hole", ugh, disgusting. Then she can even get it right, comparing it to longer and longer tunnels. Stupid Cavewoman.

Over at TWOP someone compared Caroline to the kid on Two and a Half Men. She does look just like Jake! LOL.

Jaqueline's daughter is also dumb, dumb, dumb.

Is there something in the water there? I think they're the dumbest housewives of the whole franchise with At6lanta running a close second.

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information