Thread: Will Smith And Tommy Lee Jones Attached To MIB 3D

Default Will Smith And Tommy Lee Jones Attached To MIB 3D

Will Smith And Tommy Lee Jones Attached To MIB 3D

Remember when Will Smith movies used to be fun? I don't mean to insult the man, as he is certainly one of the coolest working in the film industry today, but it has been years since he put on that big goofy smile and fought the bad guys with a cocky attitude and a catchy rap song. Hancock wasn't even decent enough to give us a funny drunk, just a really pissed off one. Maybe Smith has acknowledged this too, which would explain his most recent move.

Showbiz 411 is reporting that Barry Sonnenfeld has gotten both Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to sign on for Men In Black 3, returning as Agents K and J. Sonnenfeld also confirmed, unsurprisingly, that the movie will be filmed in 3D, though a script has not yet been written.

There are few in this world that wouldn't want to see Will Smith fighting aliens again, but do we really want to see it in the construct of Men In Black? The second film was incredibly disappointing and not even in the same league as the original. Perhaps if they learn from their mistakes (Read: spending so much time with those fucking worms), it could be successful, but, really, when has Hollywood ever done that?

Will Smith And Tommy Lee Jones Attached To MIB 3D

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Men In Black 3
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

No good without Edgar.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

While I'm no fan of Will Smith I am a fan of the Men in Black movies.

I guess Will wants to revisit his greatest hits. First, two unnecessary sequels to ID4, and now another unnecessary MIB sequel. What next, he reunites with Jazzy Jeff for Parents Just Don't Understand 2?

Who cares?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I guess Will wants to revisit his greatest hits. First, two unnecessary sequels to ID4, and now another unnecessary MIB sequel. What next, he reunites with Jazzy Jeff for Parents Just Don't Understand 2?
    Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Ive heard he begged Michael Bay to do a 'Bad Boys 3'.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Ive heard he begged Michael Bay to do a 'Bad Boys 3'.
    Hopefully, Bay told him to go to hell. But with all of these Will sequels popping up, Bad Boys 3 will probably happen.

Okay, should I be embarassed to admit that the first MIB is one of my favourite movies of all time and that I'm kind of excited about a 3rd one? Wait, don't answer that.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    Okay, should I be embarassed to admit that the first MIB is one of my favourite movies of all time and that I'm kind of excited about a 3rd one? Wait, don't answer that.
    Don't be embarrassed! I loved the first one. The second was okay. Maybe the third will be great. I even played the video game, which was very fun btw.

I'm a huge TLJ fan. Will Smith not so much, but their chemistry together is really good.

I'm of the opinion that anything that contains Tommy Lee Jones is, by definition, full of awesome.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

There are few in this world that wouldn't want to see Will Smith fighting aliens again
    I'm one of the few. I think they should quit picking it and let it heal.

Thread Information