Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCORE! Anderson Cooper rips a birther!!!!

Default SCORE! Anderson Cooper rips a birther!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj3f0gSv6HQ[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta love his facial expressions. Oh, the frustration with this dweeb!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78WX6aajV5w[/YOUTUBE]
    (bit longer)
    Last edited by HWBL; April 22nd, 2010 at 04:42 PM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

lol who is this retard? and to think, hundreds of thousands of people elected him... he can't even say anything except to say he hasn't studied anything. becky needs to do his research...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Good going Anderson.
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

My favorite quote: "What we're requiring here is for a presidential candidate to demonstrate that he is qualified. And, I don't think that having any presidential candidate show that he is qualified by demonstrating the requirements of the requirements, that there is any problem with that.

Is that the definition of circular speech?

Also, "Actually, I didn't get any calls from consistuents until after this bill was passed."

Oh...so it's just you who is stupid and mis-informed?

I love Anderson, why is he gay?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'm trying to think of any other POTUS who's been asked to show his birth certificate.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

"but there are also some people who believe that the moon is made of cheese."

what an idiot this man is. he's saying the same shit again and again and again and it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

That idiot kept saying, 'I haven't studied it,' as though that is a good excuse.

God, these people are willfully ignorant and they are allowing a bunch of toothless retards in their constituency to lead them, instead of the other way around.

Makes me sick.

Silver Member

Love Anderson! Is the other guy basically saying that up no President has been qualified for the position because they didn't prove required requirements? I would think there would be something already in place laying out the requirements that would prevent anyone "unqualified" for running in the first place.

I'm not a US citizen so I could be completely off the mark here.

I was also under the impression that US Presidents were only required to be natural born US citizens, as in a US citizen at the time of their birth. Which means as long as Obama had at least one parent who was a US citizen he could have been born on the Moon (made of cheese of course) and still qualify to be US President. Funny how no one thought to disqualify non-US born McCain...

^^McCain's status has been discussed ad nauseum. From Wikipedia, for example:

John McCain (born 1936), who ran for the Republican party nomination in 2000 and was the Republican nominee in 2008, was born of two U.S. citizen parents at the Colón Hospital in Colón, Republic of Panama.[44] The city of Colón was outside the US-administered Panama Canal Zone and remained Panamanian territory throughout the existence of the Canal Zone.[45][46][47][48] The former unincorporated territory of the Panama Canal Zone and its related military facilities were not regarded as United States territory at the time,[49] but 8 U.S.C. § 1403, which became law in 1937, retroactively conferred citizenship on individuals born within the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and on individuals born in the Republic of Panama on or after that date who had at least one U.S. citizen parent employed by the U.S. government or the Panama Railway Company; 8 U.S.C. § 1403 was cited in Judge Alsup's 2008 ruling, described below. A paper by former Solicitor General Ted Olson and Harvard Law Professor Laurence H. Tribe published in March 2008 opined that McCain was eligible for the Presidency.[50] In April 2008 the U.S. Senate approved a non-binding resolution recognizing McCain's status as a natural born citizen.[51] In September 2008 U.S. District Judge William Alsup stated obiter in his ruling that it is "highly probable" that McCain is a natural born citizen from birth by virtue of 8 U.S.C. § 1401, although he acknowledged the alternative possibility that McCain became a natural born citizen retroactively, by way of 8 U.S.C. § 1403.[52] These views have been criticized by Gabriel J. Chin, Professor of Law at the University of Arizona, who argues that McCain was at birth a citizen of Panama and was only retroactively declared a born citizen under 8 U.S.C. § 1403, because at the time of his birth and with regard to the Canal Zone the Supreme Court's Insular Cases overruled the Naturalization Act of 1795, which would otherwise have declared McCain a U.S. citizen immediately at birth.[53] The US Foreign Affairs Manual states that children born in the Panama Canal Zone at certain times became U.S. nationals without citizenship.[54] It also states in general that "it has never been determined definitively by a court whether a person who acquired U.S. citizenship by birth abroad to U.S. citizens is a natural born citizen […]".[55] In Rogers v. Bellei the Supreme Court only ruled that "children born abroad of Americans are not citizens within the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment", and didn't elaborate on the natural born status.[56][57]
    Natural born citizen of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by western View Post
    Love Anderson! Is the other guy basically saying that up no President has been qualified for the position because they didn't prove required requirements? I would think there would be something already in place laying out the requirements that would prevent anyone "unqualified" for running in the first place.

I'm not a US citizen so I could be completely off the mark here.

I was also under the impression that US Presidents were only required to be natural born US citizens, as in a US citizen at the time of their birth. Which means as long as Obama had at least one parent who was a US citizen he could have been born on the Moon (made of cheese of course) and still qualify to be US President. Funny how no one thought to disqualify non-US born McCain...
    Yeah, but many of these Teabaggers and Rednecks think that Hawaii is a
    foreign country.

***** celeb

Schwarzenegger will get this stupid law abolished anyway.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

It is such a bizarre exchange. Why in the world was this guy on anyway? He had nothing to add, nothing to say. I don't think he knows his ass from a hole in the ground. Very, very weird. I love Anderson.

Default SCORE TWO: Anderson rips yet another birther!!!!!

An American army surgeon now refuses to return to Afghanistan because
    Obama isn't American and as such has no right to be commander in chief.
    Anderson is really going for the throat, and rightfully so.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuMUvy2wOoc[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: I posted a comment, complimenting Cooper. There were many posts
    in favor of Cooper. When I hit the button, my post immediately vanished
    and when I renewed the page, ALL posts in favor of Cooper were removed.
    The poster obviously is a rightwinger who only wants comments in favor of
    birthers to show up.
    Another user - also pro birthers - who put the clip up, has totally disabled comments.
    Last edited by HWBL; May 8th, 2010 at 03:56 AM.

***** celeb

Comments are still allowed on this one.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ujl-JjawWo[/YOUTUBE]

***** celeb

Those comments are fucking crazy. I can't read anymore of them, just pissed me off. These people are insane, and it's so upsetting that this type of thinking still exists.

WTF?
    #
    aggpsx I was furious at this gay guy Anderson Cooper. Total disrespect towards the Colonel. Unbelievable! I gave him a piece of my mind, this guy is the devil's mouthpiece, I swear! Everybody born in 1961 has to provide a long-form typewritten birth certificate, not some 2009 laser-printed B.S. 5 hours ago

#
    JEDIALADDIN Cooper is a stuttering jackass idiot. Lakin and his attorney totally exposed Cooper for what he is.
    My dear friends, be sure to put your money where your mouth is and google up Lakin's site and paypal him some support even if it is just $5....when someone like LTC Lakin stands up for the Constitution, SUPPORT IT!!!!
    Of course he is NOT natural born and if he had a real long form US birth certificate, we would have all seen it by now. 9 hours ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information