Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jane Lynch (Sue) from Glee does Madonna's Vogue. Awesomeness.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Jane Lynch (Sue) from Glee does Madonna's Vogue. Awesomeness.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA17jFWNYA8[/YOUTUBE]

God, I may go gay for this woman.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

She is so great! Loved it!

Haha, I saw this last night. I was mesmerized!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wasn't that great? Speaking of Glee, the best line of the night: "Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?"
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i was hypnotized by that episode and watched it over & over & over, then my cable froze up
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

I really have to get around to ordering whatever seasons are available. I love this show and they show it at odd times here, with no set schedule that I can see.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

GLEE on at a weird night and time on Tuesday,....because it was the first show of the season. It was on at 8pm central, every Wednesday night on FOX, all of the first season. So it will get on a regular schedule now. There is only the first season out on dvd to purchase, it came out a week after Christmas last year. And there are 2 music cd's that are out for season one, that include songs the kids sang from the first season.

It is such an awesome show,....I loved it from the first show I watched. Sue ROCKS, but there are so many cast members I love!

^ I wonder if it will go back to it's regular scheduled time? Haha. Sue Sylvester rules!

I don't know. I am hoping it goes back to the same as last season, on Wednesday nights. I think a lot of it depends on American Idol,...since the show always follows it. Now with AI having less contestants, it won't have to be a 2 hour or 90 minute show. They will be able to get all contestants through the singing night in 60 minutes.

youtube keeps taking this thing down or reversing the image or cutting the audio out.

Here's a link if anyone wants to see it.

Hulu - Glee: Vogue

I just checked FOX's schedule for next week. GLEE will be on Tuesday, April 20th, at 8pm central time. Looks like the reason it isn't on Wednesday is that AI is doing a 2 hour show on kickoff night,....the Idol Gives Back show special they do every year.

I hope they eventually go back to Wednesday nights, it works better with my girls soccer schedules.

I'm surprised Idol is still on!

Madonna Not Happy About 'Glee' Using Her Songs

April 14th, 2010 7:54pm EDT

Madonna turned down a cameo in an upcoming episode of "Glee" dedicated to the Queen of Pop - because she has never heard of the TV show.

Producers of the hit show, which chronicles the lives and loves of a group of talented teens, were thrilled when they received word the Material Girl's team had given them the OK to use her back catalog in an episode to air in America next week.

But the permission didn't come from the pop superstar directly - and now it emerges she refused to make a guest appearance on the program.

A source tells PopEater.com, "Madonna doesn't have a TV and has no idea what 'Glee' is. The show (producers) did ask her if she wanted to make an appearance in the much-hyped Madonna episode.

"She said, 'No thanks', and to be honest she would rather they sing an Elton John song than butcher one of hers."

Madonna Not Happy About 'Glee' Using Her Songs - Starpulse.com

Oh my fucking god, I hate that hag. She's such an old crabby cow.

I wouldn't want to see Vadge on Glee anyway, other than to snark on her appearance that is.

I love Jane Lynch, she's hilarious.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I'm surprised Idol is still on!

Madonna Not Happy About 'Glee' Using Her Songs

April 14th, 2010 7:54pm EDT

Madonna turned down a cameo in an upcoming episode of "Glee" dedicated to the Queen of Pop - because she has never heard of the TV show.

Producers of the hit show, which chronicles the lives and loves of a group of talented teens, were thrilled when they received word the Material Girl's team had given them the OK to use her back catalog in an episode to air in America next week.

But the permission didn't come from the pop superstar directly - and now it emerges she refused to make a guest appearance on the program.

A source tells PopEater.com, "Madonna doesn't have a TV and has no idea what 'Glee' is. The show (producers) did ask her if she wanted to make an appearance in the much-hyped Madonna episode.

"She said, 'No thanks', and to be honest she would rather they sing an Elton John song than butcher one of hers."

Madonna Not Happy About 'Glee' Using Her Songs - Starpulse.com
    I don't believe for a second that she hasn't heard of Glee. That's just her bitchy was of trying to make them feel irrelevant. Quite frankly, she's destined to be the Queen of Camp with the Queens so she might as well embrace it. What a bitter, rotten hag she is.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information