Thread: Jerseylicious floats by the Titanic Ocean

Default Jerseylicious floats by the Titanic Ocean

Anybody watching Jerseylicious? I LOVE this new one because it has a whole new set of clueless big-haired chicks. My fave so far is the remark by one of the stylists about "the Titanic Ocean". LOL, where in the world is that!!!?

I just want to know because I've never been on the east coast. Do women really have hair that big???? My goodness, the styles!!!

Love the guys though because I always thought what we see in the media was just flat out stereotyping but some of those remarks just have me rollin. So far I can't get enough but 'Jerseylicious'? Chelsea Handler thinks not. | - Chelsea Handler, our favorite Jersey girl, pulls no punches when talking about "Jerseylicious," the new Style Network show about a Green Brook beauty salon that gave us a brain hemorrhage within six minutes of its premiere Sunday night.

I've traded this show for Real Housewives of New York City...
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I have never even watched Jersey Shore so I'll pass on this one. I'll keep holding out for the next season of Real Housewives of New Jersey though.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

For sure, waiting for NJ Housewives...

But Jerseylicious, so far, has none of the Snookiness of Jersey Shore. It's more like Victoria Gotti's show with hairdressers...
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Thread Information