Thread: The Razzie nominations

Default The Razzie nominations

The Razzies, which dishonors the Heidi Montags of the film world, nominations were announced this morning, and something tells me the Twitards are holding an emergency meeting in front of the Hot Topic at the mall to discuss how they are going to handle the fact that RPattz was nominated not once, but twice! This news is giving the Twitards the opposite case of panty pudding, which I do believe is butt pudding. They're going to need a bigger Twilight diaper.
    Sandra Bullock also got a Razzie nomination for All About Steve. So there's a good chance she could get a Razzie one night, and an Oscar the next for that feature length Campbell's Soup commercial.
    Here's some of the nominations. Transformers: Revenge of Megan Fox's Acting and Land of the Lost tied for the most nominated with 7. This year, the Razzies will also name a worst actor and actress of the decade. Since I've seen more Razzie nominated movies than Oscar nominated movies, I've highlighted my picks. The things Sienna Miller is going to do with her golden dingle award!

WORST PICTURE OF 2009
    "All About Steve"
    "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra"
    "Land of the Lost"
    "Old Dogs""
    "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" (a.k.a. "Trannies, Too")

WORST ACTOR OF 2009
    All Three Jonas Brothers, "Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience"
    Will Ferrell, "Land of the Lost"
    Steve Martin, "Pink Panther 2"
    Eddie Murphy, "Imagine That"
    John Travolta, "Old Dogs"

WORST ACTRESS Of 2009
    Beyonce, "Obsessed"
    Sandra Bullock, "All About Steve"
    Myley Cyrus, "Hannah Montana: The Movie"
    Megan Fox, "Jennifer’s Body" and "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"
    Sarah Jessica Parker, "Did You Hear About the Morgans?"

WORST SCREEN COUPLE OF 2009
    Any Two (or More) Jonas Brothers, "The Jonas Brothers 3-D Concert Experience"
    Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper, "All About Steve"
    Will Ferrell and any co-star, Creature or "Comic Riff," "Land of the Lost"
    Shia Lebouf & Either Megan Fox or Any Transformer, "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"
    Kristin Stewart and either Robert Pattinson or Taylor Whatz-His-Fang, "Twilight Saga: New Moon"

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS OF 2009
    Candice Bergen, "Bride Wars"
    Ali Larter, "Obsessed"
    Sienna Miller, "G.I. Joe"
    Kelly Preston,"Old Dogs"
    Julie White (as Mom), "Trannies, Too"

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR OF 2009
    Billy Ray Cyrus, "Hannah Montana: The Movie"
    Hugh Hefner (as himself), "Miss March"
    Robert Pattinson, "Twilight Saga: New Moon"
    Jorma Taccone (as Cha-Ka), "Land of the Lost"
    Marlon Wayans, "G.I. Joe"

WORST PICTURE OF THE DECADE
    "Battlefield Earth" (2000)
    "Freddy Got Fingered" (2001)
    "Gigli" (2003)
    "I Know Who Killed Me" (2007)
    "Swept Away" (2002)

WORST ACTOR OF THE DECADE
    Ben Affleck - "Daredevil," "Gigli," "Jersey Girl," "Paycheck," "Pearl Harbor," "Surviving Christmas"
    Eddie Murphy - "Adventures of Pluto Nash," "I Spy," "Imagine That," "Meet Dave," "Norbit," "Showtime"
    Mike Myers - "Cat in the Hat," "The Love Guru"
    Rob Schneider - "The Animal," "Benchwarmers," "Deuce Bigalo: European Gigolo," "Grandma's Boy," "The Hot Chick," "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry," "Little Man," "Little Nicky"
    John Travolta - "Battlefield Earth," "Domestic Disturbance," "Lucky Numbers," "Old Dogs," "Swordfish"

WORST ACTRESS OF THE DECADE
    Mariah Carey – "Glitter"
    Paris Hilton - "The Hottie & The Nottie," "House of Whacks," "Repo: The Genetic Opera"
    Lindsay Lohan - "Herbie Fully Loaded," "I Know Who Killed Me," "Just My Luck"
    Jennifer Lopez - "Angel Eyes," "Enough," "Gigli," "Jersey Girl," "Maid in Manhattan," "Monster-in-Law," "The Wedding Planner"
    Madonna - "Die Another Day," "The Next Best Thing," "Swept Away"

Eff The Oscars, The Razzie Nominations Are Here | Dlisted

I agree with all of these, except Glitter should've been nominated for Worst Picture of the Decade.

Finally an award Beelzebu/Beonstage/Beyawncey/Be on FIRE Bitch deserves!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Sandra Bullock: You have to enjoy Razzies and Oscars
    01:07 PMYahoo! BuzzShare
    DiggNewsvineRedditE-mailSavePrintShare 1 Comments

8 Recommend In this film publicity image released by Warner Bros., Quint Aaron and Sandra Bullock are shown in a scene from,
    CAPTIONBy Ralph Nelson, AP"I'm awake now," says Sandra Bullock, who is getting used to having the title "Oscar nominee" attached to her name for the first time - for her work in The Blind Side.

"It wasn't until 15 minutes ago when the sun came out that I felt that way. Give me my coffee! My husband (celebrity motorcycle customizer Jesse James) finally brought me a real cup of coffee, not grounds I have been chewing on."

At 45, she has had a long and prosperous career in romantic comedies. But The Blind Side tapped into a different side of the actress, emotionally and dramatically. "I want to baffle people by not doing something that is expected to me. I want to keep being allowed to make choices."

One topic has been carefully sidestepped: Her third film this year, All About Steve, which earned her some of her worst reviews ever. Now it is up for several Razzie honors, including worst actress. "Thank God, that film is finally being recognized for something," she says. "They don't get it now but in 10 years it is going to have a cult following. If I win, I am so showing up. I have to enjoy that as much as getting an Oscar nomination. It is the great balance in our business."

As for being in the eye of the awards storm, "I am more used to presenting or watching these shows on TV. It's best if you enjoy each moment for the party it is and the party you get to see. And to see everyone, everyone I've not met. The actors are just happy to be there. You sit down and see Matt Damon and say, 'Dude, your career is awesome. How are your kids?' That's feeling it from the inside out. It's more calm and humbling."

She certainly has given great performances on the awards show circuit, stealing a kiss from Meryl Streep at the Critics Choice and causing tears to flow during the Screen Actors Guild ceremony. "I pull those speeches out of a place where the sun don't shine. How do you prepare?"

As for Streep, perceived to be her main competition with her performance as Julia Child in Julie & Julia, she says, "Everyone says it is a tight race, but it's not a race with us. None of the women care. Meryl and I have a special relationship. We rib each other. I asked her if she would attend the Oscars with me. I would wear the tuxedo. We could go together and come out of the closet with our love for each other." After all, she says, "Meryl is a good kisser." — Susan Wloszczyna

Sandra Bullock: You have to enjoy Razzies and Oscars - USATODAY.com

I love it when celebrities can laugh at themselves. Found this:
    Tom Green's 2001 film Freddy Got Fingered won in five categories at the 22nd Golden Raspberry Awards. Green had to be dragged off of the stage while accepting one of his awards because he would not stop playing the harmonica.
    When Halle accepted she took her Oscar with her.

Thread Information