Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Ncis -

Default Ncis -

Does anyone watch the original NCIS? If so, did you watch this week? Did what I think happened with Tony and Zeva happen?

(BTW - I searched and couldn't find a thread w/this topic. If it's out there I apologize in advance - I don't start new threads or post very often)

Smile

I believe so ,they were undercover not long ago and they had to pretend they were mrried undercover assinsins so I guess they had sex then,not sure ,but yes love NCIS both of them watch every Tuesday

Cote de Pablo is Leaving NCIS

WENN / Cote de Pablo

Cote de Pablo to leave 'NCIS'
    July 10, 2013, 7:53 PM EST

Entertainment TonightFarewell, Ziva! "NCIS" cast member Cote de Pablo is making her exit from the series after eight years.
    "We respect Cote's decision, thank her for being an important part of the NCIS team, and for eight terrific years playing Ziva David," said CBS and CBS TV Studios in a statement delivered to Deadline on Wednesday afternoon that announces the actress will not return for Season 11.
    Bing: Browse photos of Cote de Pablo
    Though Cote will not come back as a main player when the series returns Sept. 24, the star will appear in enough episodes to tie up loose ends.
    "We look forward to working with her and the producers on appropriate closure in this chapter of Ziva's story," the statement reads.
    Tell us on Facebook: Sad to see her go?
    Said Cote in a written statement to Deadline, "I've had 8 great years with NCIS and Ziva David. I have huge respect and affection for Mark, Gary, Michael, David, Rocky, Pauley, Brian, Sean, all of the team and CBS. I look forward to finishing Ziva's story."

Cote de Pablo to leave 'NCIS' - MSN TV News
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I wonder what is really going on here. Just leave a hit show? There must be more to this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I thought this was the final year coming up.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I wonder what is really going on here. Just leave a hit show? There must be more to this.
    I know. The article is written like it was her decision to leave but leave for what? Nothing was metioned of a "better offer". (i.e., pursue movies, her singing career, etc.) She is a very gifted singer, btw.

Maybe she pissed off Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Yep. I'd hate to cross him.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

she's the first female that i've liked on the show.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I liked Kate. Didn't like Jenny at all and Abby acts mentally challenged.

Wasn't there a blind about a actress who stopped sleeping with the lead actor and he got her fired? Am I remembering that right?

Yeah, but the actor in that blind was foreign-born. No furriners on NCIS except Ducky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    I liked Kate. Didn't like Jenny at all and Abby acts mentally challenged.
    OOPS i forgot about Abby. I like her.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I haven't watched in a while. I am acquainted with Pauley Perrette, who plays Abby; sometimes the south can be a small world and she lived in my state for a while. Got to meet her on several occasions (after NCIS became popular) and she is kind and genuine and smart as a whip.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    I haven't watched in a while. I am acquainted with Pauley Perrette, who plays Abby; sometimes the south can be a small world and she lived in my state for a while. Got to meet her on several occasions (after NCIS became popular) and she is kind and genuine and smart as a whip.
    Yeah, I've seen her on interviews and she's really cool. I liked her in Almost Famous as that DJ who interviewed Lester Bangs.

Love this show as popcorn fluff. You need not watch it religiously as the ongoing stories are really not that complex. It's stupid and OTT, but it's fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information