Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love

Default The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love

A new season of The Bachelor begins tonight. Who's watching?

is that the one with the hot pilot? i dont watch it, but he's hot.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

fgg

i don't like jake so i don't really care. the only thing i want to know about is the contestant that was hooking up with the producer. if someone knows, please post the story and her picture so we can see how she acts towards jake.

edit: ew, jake's gross.

I'll be watching! *Hides*

Jake is very straight, but at least he had the balls to let Jillian know about that dickhead Wes. I also think he's hot.

I'll probably catch an episode here and there, which is how it's been for the last 27 seasons with me.

I think he's hot as hell personally, but yea, the whole chick who was hooking up w/the producer thing makes it just a tad more interesting doesn't it? I'm sure that's not by accident...

Are they really calling it On the Wings of Love? Yeah, I get he's a pilot, but I always go to that crappy Jeffrey Osborne song.

And he's very good looking. Almost intimidatingly so.

Ill be watching. My guilty pleasure.

The lahttp://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chris-harrison-confirms-bachelor-bachelorette-had-affair-with-producer-10167.phpdy

The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has confirmed that ABC's heavily-hyped "sexual affair" scandal involved one of the show's bachelorettes and a producer.

ADVERTISEMENT "It was embarrassing for us... incredibly unfortunate, [and] horrible decisions were made," Harrison told KBIG-FM's Valentine in the Morning radio show on Monday, according to Us Weekly.

"This is something that we took very seriously and it's something that we couldn't just sit by."
    RELATED LINKS Reality TV World: The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
    More The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love News
    Harrison said that the producer was fired and that the bachelorette was kicked off The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love due to the affair, which he added happened when the two "found time" to have "relations" during filming for this past fall.

In addition, Harrison said "it was a little bit of both" when asked if the producer came forward or was caught in the act.

"Eventually, [he] stepped up to the plate, and we were like, 'Well, okay.' There was a barn storm. There was a fire!" Harrison reportedly told KBIG-FM.

ABC began promoting the incident -- which it billed as a "shocking scandal" -- in on-air commercials and online clips late last month.

"She's been having this sexual affair with somebody else in The Bachelor house," an unidentified bachelorette said in the promos.

While Harrison has helmed both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette since the ABC reality dating franchise premiered in 2002 and acknowledged he has dealt with several scandals, he added that addressing the most recent one wasn't easy.

"With things in the past, we've been like, 'Let's just let the Bachelor or Bachelorette [star] find out for themselves.' We usually tow that line," Harrison reportedly told KBIG-FM, adding this time they decided not to keep the show's star, Jake Pavelka, in the dark.

"In fairness to Jake and for the other women, [we decided to] nip this in the bud and take care of it. And that's what we did. There's trainwrecks in this show where I'm like, 'Oh, it's going to be great. Let's let them have it.' But... I felt bad for everybody, and it was an uncomfortable deal."

In addition, Harrison said it was "intense" when the subject was broached in the house.

"This was the rare time that before I had to go talk to the girl, Jake and then the women, I had lawyers, psychologists, producers, executives saying, 'Okay, these are the words you can say,'" he told KBIG-FM. "It was a wild night."

Harrison said he was unsure if the producer and bachelorette -- both of whom he didn't identify -- are still together.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I'll also be watching.

I was really tired yesterday, having been back to work after a week off, and I fell asleep right near the end of the show and missed the first rose ceremony [god, this show is so cheesy]. I know ten girls were given the boot, was Gia one of them? I thought she had the best smile of the bunch. I really liked her. And please tell me that Michelle, the desperate one, is gone.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I was really tired yesterday, having been back to work after a week off, and I fell asleep right near the end of the show and missed the first rose ceremony [god, this show is so cheesy]. I know ten girls were given the boot, was Gia one of them? I thought she had the best smile of the bunch. I really liked her. And please tell me that Michelle, the desperate one, is gone.
    Good news/bad news: Gia is in...but so is needy Michelle. She was picked last and about had a breakdown. She actually kissed the rose.

I loved how Ed told him NOT to pick Michelle.

I'm dying to know which one of them has the affair with the producer. It would be great if it were crazy Michelle!

The sorority sister of this girl I know is on the show, her name is Ashley. I haven't watched the show since Trista and Ryan (whom I loved), maybe I'll catch an episode or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

From the promos it looked like someone with ash blonde hair (bad highlights) was having the affair, so I don't think it was Michelle.

Jake gave off a controlling/weird/stalkerish vibe, so I'm not so sure I like him any more. He's so desperate to get his wife-woman. We'll see.

THAT guy is desperate? Really? He's gorgeous! WTH? I didn't watch him on The Bachelorette, so I don't know, but yet it shocks me that he would be desperate. Might have to watch this shit now.

He says he rarely gets a second date because he lays it all out there and scares women off. He REALLY, REALLY wants to get married, partly because he's lonely.

I was also a little creeped out by the clip of him getting angry and slamming out the door during the "confessional" where he had to discuss being "cheated on" by one of his bachelorettes. There was a lot of anger there.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    He says he rarely gets a second date because he lays it all out there and scares women off. He REALLY, REALLY wants to get married, partly because he's lonely.

I was also a little creeped out by the clip of him getting angry and slamming out the door during the "confessional" where he had to discuss being "cheated on" by one of his bachelorettes. There was a lot of anger there.
    i didn't watch, haven't watched this in years.

but if he rarely gets a second date, that's a bad sign. i thought they had shrinks to screen the crazy?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information