Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoarders on A&E

Red face Hoarders on A&E

Holy Shit loads of crap- did anyone watch the season premiere on Monday- Jesus this woman - they found 2 dead/skeleton cats under the tons of garbage they had to shovel out of her living room.

Not to mention the state her bathroom was in -with no running water for years- IMAGINE THAT SITE/smell.

I hope to God they do a follow up on Augustine.
    this is what her 'daughter' posted on the Hoarders- Facebook page-

Susan BreauxI would like to thank everyone for their comments concerning the show with my mother, Augustine. It is so nice to know that other people really do understand or sympathize with the situation. Some of the comments are even funny and it is certainly nice to smile. It is hard to know how you would react to a situation unl...ess you are actually involved, but the support of my family and friends is wonderful and the understanding and sympathy from total strangers is remarkable. I have to say that the entire crew and office staff of Hoarders, the junk people, the maids and the lawn people were all remarkable. I had been praying for some help because I knew that I couldn't do this job alone and God sent us a group of Angels. The people from the Hoarders show are some of the nicest people that I have ever worked with. I am so grateful for them. They continue to be in contact with me in order to help my mom. Thanks for everything!!!!!!!

YouTube - Hoarders Sneak Peek--Premieres 11/30 at 10p/9c on A&E
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; December 2nd, 2009 at 09:44 AM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I haven't seen the new episode yet but I'm totally addicted to this show. Mounds and mounds of crazy. Did you see the one with the old couple who had like almost 100 cats some dead some alive.

^ That one and the woman who hoarded food were the absolute worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

The one the other night where they removed 4,000 pounds of crap??? Holy hell its so disgusting yet I keep on a watching. My hubby is always like "turn the channel turn the channel" I cant. I actually know a family like this, but its all shopping stuff not gross but its still just WOW...
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I only do that with shoes and lipgloss.

they found 2 dead/skeleton cats under the tons of garbage they had to shovel out of her living room.

!!! On that note.... I don't think I'll be watching....

i love the show, but the one thing that drives me insane, is that they go on and on and on about the stuff in the house, leaving 5 minutes to attempt to wrap it up.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    they found 2 dead/skeleton cats under the tons of garbage they had to shovel out of her living room.

!!! On that note.... I don't think I'll be watching....

I know wtf?? TWO CATS??? Did you see how squished that one was??????????? ANimal lover my ass... SHe was not even grateful and came off like a HUGE bitch sick or not, I felt so bad for her son and daughter.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

^ As she rocked on the front porch eating her raw hotdog!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

WTF? That woman is scary.

I had to avoid A&E because of this show-just cannot watch it.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

It is so weird and interesting.

I saw one episode. They showed this woman a big box of dirty, old, rotten shoes. Instead of dumping the whole box, she had to inspect each disgusting shoe, looking at it and holding it before disposing of them one by one. She would also hold a broken bottle or any other piece of garbage for awhile before she could toss it. This made the clean-up painstakingly slowwwww.

The people helping them are patient angels. I would go chimpanzee crazy. In fact, I cleaned my house the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    ^ As she rocked on the front porch eating her raw hotdog!
    OMG I know.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

omg I know too. That totally grossed me out..

I love that show. My husband records them all for me because I look forward to my Hoarders night.

I've talked about it before here that Hoarders fascinate me because I believe my parents are hoarders. They are not as bad as the people on the shows though.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information