Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5

Default The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5

They're back and I'll be watching Nov 5

There's a new housewife named Alexis. Her bio makes her look like a very boring person:

Stay-at-home mom Alexis resides in the exclusive enclave of Newport Coast, Calif. with her husband, Jim Bellino, a self-made entrepreneur. Alexis and Jim have three young children three-year-old James and 20-month-old twins Melania and Mackenna. Originally from the small town of Hannibal, Mo., Alexis is now living the Southern California dream in one of the most prominent and envied areas of Orange County. Alexis keeps herself busy by being the best wife and mother she can, and when she does have a free moment, she likes to work out to keep herself looking and feeling her best.
    OK so she's probably busy with those small kids but she has no hobbies?
    Last edited by KristiB; October 20th, 2009 at 07:33 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh yes. Can't wait.

None of these hosebeasts have hobbies besides shopping and gossiping, so the new gal should fit right in. And she couldn't be any duller than Lynne

Elite Member

This Newport Coast, Calif seems like a rice pepole place am i worng? So why pepole with money, good jobs, education and ect.. want to be in a show like that? They dont feel shame?

Never see this show but i saw some shows from Atlanta real housewives and they all look rice and stupid and emptey

Is it realy like that in those places or that this show is real exactly like the Hills show?

^ They all do this for the fame! That's pretty much why anyone does reality TV shows...

Oh and I can't wait! OC is by far my favorite series of the bunch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    ^ They all do this for the fame! That's pretty much why anyone does reality TV shows...

Oh and I can't wait! OC is by far my favorite series of the bunch!
    Oh yes! Once again the original is the best. Love to hate on these bitches...and seeing the promo with Jeanna(gene-duh) saying, "my income has dropped two thirds!" has my mouth watering for this! *evil laugh* These bitches lives all revolved around the real estate industry and such..so they have to have been hit pretty hard.

I hope Whori has been dumped by now and is suffering somewhere...much like that dog she left tied up to die from exposure and thirst. Cunt.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Is Alexis the boring housewife that showed up last season, that didn't have much of a story except for raising those two brat bitches? If not, whats her name? She's totally forgettable.

I hate Gretchen. I see she's back with that Slade guy for this season - ugh.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    . . .
    I hope Whori has been dumped by now and is suffering somewhere...much like that dog she left tied up to die from exposure and thirst. Cunt.
    are you kidding? she really did that?

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Is Alexis the boring housewife that showed up last season, that didn't have much of a story except for raising those two brat bitches? If not, whats her name? She's totally forgettable. . . .
    i think you mean lynne. so forgettable you couldn't even remember her name.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    are you kidding? she really did that?

i think you mean lynne. so forgettable you couldn't even remember her name.
    Yes. When she was living in that one canyon place...Dove Canyon ?? or something like that. The OC Register had it all. Alice(our Alice) also followed it closely if I remember correctly. Whori was the worst of the bitches(although Truffle Hunter was the most insane of them all).
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Yeah, I think there was all kinds of contemptible things dug up about Lori...really reprehensible things if I remember correctly. I think that was around the time TWOP shut down their forum because all kinds of things came out and they were threatened with legal action? I don't remember entirely.

Yes! Thank you, Lynne. Is she still on this season? I can't stand her bratty kids, especially the older one.

^ Yes Lynne is back and Bravo filmed her whole eviction fiasco...

Whori was the worst of the bitches(although Truffle Hunter was the most insane of them all).
    I love the Truffle Hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

czb

Yes. When she was living in that one canyon place...Dove Canyon ?? or something like that. The OC Register had it all. Alice(our Alice) also followed it closely if I remember correctly. Whori was the worst of the bitches(although Truffle Hunter was the most insane of them all).
    i read lots of terrible things about lauri, primarily about her relationship with her son. never heard about the dog, though. another reason to dislike that stonehenge-faced freak.

I think the Truffle Hunter is the ugliest, although none of them are attractive. Gretchen has a horsey face. Lauri is disgusting. I think out of all of them, Tamara is the only one who had the potential to be really naturally pretty but she passed that stage awhile ago. I hate her overinflated boobs.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    This Newport Coast, Calif seems like a rice pepole place am i worng? So why pepole with money, good jobs, education and ect.. want to be in a show like that? They dont feel shame?

Never see this show but i saw some shows from Atlanta real housewives and they all look rice and stupid and emptey

Is it realy like that in those places or that this show is real exactly like the Hills show?
    WTF does that mean?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well at least Truffle Hunter has an actual job and she does seem to work pretty hard.

Jeana sells real estate but I'm guessing that tanked so who knows what she's doing. I was always under the impression she had more money than her husband. I saw her in the ZZ Top video the other day.

I wonder where Lynne is living? They got kicked out of that rental and left a huge mess.

Drunk Gretchen is back too. I hope she hooks up with Tamara's son

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    WTF does that mean?
    They all have big homes, new cars and stuff. Its not like they teens or just in the beginning of their career.

When pp go to realty shows they do that bc (i think) they want to get some fame for acting/model/business/money like "girls next door"/ali lohan/kathy+6 and/Hills.

Why to be in this show? just for fame? its just weird to me that pp who dosent need the money (or the career push) do stuff like that especially when the show portrait them like empty people.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information