Thread: Parking Wars

Default Parking Wars

Does anybody else watch this show?
    I just couldn't do what these people do, I'd end up losing it on someone. I'm surprised the parking authority don't carry around at least pepper spray.

I mean yea getting a ticket sucks but some of these people freak out just way too much, is flipping out over ~$20 really worth making a complete ass out of themselves?
    Sure there are times where mistakes happen, but the most of the time it's there own damn fault they got the ticket.

Living in a place that doesn't have pay parking, except a few streets by the hospital, maybe I don't get the venom that's directed to parking authority but they're just doing their jobs *shrugs*

I use to watch it a lot..haven't caught the new season.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I've never heard of this show. But one of my friends, who has MS, told me that she was at the store and two other people with handicap stickers were about to fight over the parking space that she was getting ready to back out of.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I've never heard of this show. But one of my friends, who has MS, told me that she was at the store and two other people with handicap stickers were about to fight over the parking space that she was getting ready to back out of.
    It's on A&E. There's a few clips on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    It's on A&E. There's a few clips on youtube.
    Thanks. I'll have to check it out.

It's funny as all hell...especially those people who come to the impound to get their cars and they don't have the right paper work.. They think by say I'm from out of town will get them off easy!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

What? They actually have a show devoted to parking people?

Hit By Ban Bus!

You got to hand it to the folks at A&E Network…they sure have been taking a lot of chances with some of these new reality shows they have been green-lighting lately. We spoke recently on this blog about Steven Seagal: Lawman, which will premiere on A&E Network in just a few weeks…however there is a show that is currently on the air (since January of 2008) that is just too much too handle. At least that’s the general consensus among the crew here at Watch TV Online | Free TV Online | Watch TV | Free Online TV Channels. The show is called Parking Wars and airs every Tuesday night at 10pm.

The show’s premise revolves around cameras following Philadelphia Parking Authority (PPA) as they ticket, “boot,” and tow car (hell for us parking “violators” but just a job to these PPA folks) as well as dealing with the issues that arise with the public when they try to retrieve their vehicles from the impound lots. Parking Wars premiered in January of 2008 and is in its third season. The current (3rd) season has added Detroit in addition to the PPA.

Each episode consists of three segments, shown either in chronological order of a car entering the PPA violation system (ticket, boot/tow, impound) or reverse chronological order. Most of the “Booting” segments feature the team of Steve (better known by his last name, “Garfield”), a longtime PPA employee and his partner Sherry, who has “the fastest fingers on the Eastern Seaboard” according to her partner, as they travel on their assigned beats to track down cars with three tickets or more and “boot” them so that the owner cannot continue to drive the car until they pay the outstanding fines.

TvChannelsFree Blog — Watch Live Online TV Channels and Videos for Free

I tell you what, sometimes I wanna shank a bitch when they park in my spot that is clearly numbered that it is mine and I fucking pay for that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I tell you what, sometimes I wanna shank a bitch when they park in my spot that is clearly numbered that it is mine and I fucking pay for that spot.

If some of these people in Philly would watch the show carefully, they'd realize there seems to be a way to get less parking tickets.
    Occasionally if the person doing the ticketing sees that there is already a ticket on the windshield of a car, they won't give a second ticket for that particular offense (like an expired meter). So all you would have to do is get an old ticket and envelope, stick in in your windshield, park at meter and don't pay, and taa-daa

Thread Information