Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you been on TV?

Default Have you been on TV?

Have you ever been on tv or been to a taping of a show like Letterman, Regis, The Price is Right?
    I have been on the Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon back in 1989. Id love to go to a taping of Letterman.

Default Re: Have you been on TV?

I haven't but I know someone who appeared on Blind Date, there must be somethiing similar in the US. One 'picker' selects one of three contestants to date from behind a screen.

The girl I know picked one guy but spent the free holiday with another contestant. Naughty girl

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I have been on the "Today Show", "Jeopardy" and "The O'Reilly Factor"

My legs were on the news, years ago. I was standing in line to meet Anne Rice at a book signing. I made sure to stay as far back from the camera as possible, so my legs are just walking around in the background. I'm not one of those people that wants to get on tv.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

O'Reilly Factor last year for an issue on students rights under the Constitution and schools. I was invited after I got into it with our local school over them punishing kids for something they said in an online web log. It was cool, several big news outlets like CNN and MSNBC and CBS showed up on my doorstep and interviewed me.

As a starving college student I was on "Jeopardy" and won a few bucks towards my tuition.

The "Today Show" came to where I was living in 1988 and did a remote show. I was working for the USO at that time and worked hand in hand with the production staff putting together a piece showing what life overseas was like for military families. I was seen numerous times in the piece leading a group of GI wives through the farmers market on a shopping tour. Even had on my blue USO blazer.

I was in the audience at a Regis show years ago, before Kathy Lee. The camera man focused on me for a few seconds and my HS art class was watching b/c my teacher loved me
    I was also interviewed on an Italian childrens tv show along with a few other exchange students. I started seeing the host while I was in Florence, he was so cute.
    That's it.

My sister and I have both been shown on tv hundreds of times!!! We were in the audience when Rascal Flatts made their video "Here's to you"...unfortunately, we have never been able to pick ourselves out in the video, but you can bet your sweet ass we tell people we are in it!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

^ Jealous, I LOVE Rascal Flatts!

Does public access count? I've been on public access more times than I can count

Sure does count.
    Hey NoDay I saw a commercial for the DVD of Rent coming out either today or next Tuesday. Im sure you already knew that.

lol, of course. It's already on my birthday list

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    ^ Jealous, I LOVE Rascal Flatts!
    My sister and I are crazy aobut them! We went to see them in concert in October of 04 and then in March of 05. We caught hell from our hubbies!! The started calling us the Banger Sisters! Teased us about being groupies! We did park out back and try to see them at the first concert-when 'here's to you' came out-we busted out laughing at that part of the song-where is says hanging out back to get a glimpse of a singer a drummer-anything! We are grown women but we would have acted like kids had we seen them! We have a blast when we go! Screaming and jumping up and down!! Neither of us can talk when we leave. We are waiting for them to get close enough to go this year-hopefully we can do like we did before-catch em in the fall and spring (I pay for tickets one time, she gets them the next)...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Yeah, I almost had the chance to see them when they come to campus this year. Except tickets sold out in under a half hour (which is lightning fast for here). I was at work when they went on sale so I didn't have a chance and I'm too broke to buy them from a ticket broker

a few times when concerts were filmed and showed on tv and one time at a meet and greet with a couple of others after a kula shaker concert. oh and one really embarassing time, 3 friends and i were asked if we remember this (kids) dance (called Ententanz - duckdance) and if we could show it ... well, we did

OCD

I was featured on a local (Komo 4 Seattle area) news special about women's health featuring the topic of post partum depression in April of 2002.

I got a 15 min segment, but it was intermixed with Andrea Yates footage and breastfeeding info LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information