Thread: What's New in the Neighborhood - all epis. with spoilers after EST airing

Silver Member

Default What's New in the Neighborhood - all epis. with spoilers after EST airing

Hi everyone. this show premiered last night and i wondered what everyone thought of it. i liked it.

i am terrible at names and thought the choice of the team that stayed was a waste right off. two tough competitive teams should have been put up. but since the team that went, did go, i'm happy. though it really wasn't a vote against them (maybe) but for the other team (the woman). can't say i won't mind not seeing that rather large man every week. i do believe he would backstab other families for the money in a NY minute.

at least Big brother has electricity, a pool, etc and you don't ever have to see the nasty people again. these people are your neighbors. and the prize money is less. that is risking alot. i wonder how many families will remain friends after the show and how many will move?

thoughts peeps?

Silver Member

any interest in this show?

Silver Member

is anyone watching this? i enjoyed week two. i didnt' want to see the mom/daughter team leave. felt bad about that. don't see the reasoning as there will most likely be tasks requiring a man's strength and they won't have it. so they aren't a threat in that respect. i'd like to see the real threats out first. actually i thought both nominations were a waste. i liked the schindlers also.

Silver Member

Default There Goes the Neighborhood

sorry i titled the show wrong initially and now i can't change it.

i am hating how the Core families are sticking together. especially how the Upshaws made the deal with the Shindlers to not put down their name but that didn't include not nominating them. how lame.

i so bad want to see the (oh that first family that won) leave.

isn't anyone else watching...

Thread Information