Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee

Default Glee

Am I the only one who watched this and LMAO?

I thought it was terrific and am a little peeved I have to wait till fall for the rest of the shows.

The girl who plays Rachel, the ambitious singer is great! I have a feeling she'll be a big star once the show starts.

And I love Jane Lynch. Can't get enough of her on Party Down.

If you missed the show you can watch it online.

I had to miss it. You lucky thing! I adore just the previews!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Watch it online! You won't regret it!

I'm in love with the show. I've been listening to the recording of Don't Stop Believin practically nonstop. It's just such a fun show and I'm gonna have a hard time waiting til fall for it. I've already watched the pilot a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I've already watched the pilot a couple times.
    Me too!

fgg

i'm watching it on dvr right now. i love it!

Great show!

The brunette reminds me of Tracy Flick. lol
    By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean. -Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus!

I caught it on Fox dot com last night, hilarious!!1 I too love Jane Lynch, she is the only reason I tuned in, and am damn glad I did. Loved the med mar sub plot.

I have officially seen the pilot 5 rimes and it never gets old.

They're showing it again tomorrow night and the season starts next wed.

It's been a long time since I've been this excited for a show.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I have officially seen the pilot 5 rimes and it never gets old.

They're showing it again tomorrow night and the season starts next wed.

It's been a long time since I've been this excited for a show.
    me too. I recorded the pilot that aired last night and it is just such a cool show. can't wait for the season to begin!
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

Can anyone tell me what it's about?? I have heard about it, but know nothing about it.

FOX Broadcasting Company: Glee

From Ryan Murphy, the creator of "Nip/Tuck," comes GLEE, a new comedy for the aspiring underdog in all of us.

The series follows an optimistic teacher, WILL SCHUESTER (Matthew Morrison), who - against all odds and a malicious cheerleading coach - attempts to save McKinley High's Glee Club from obscurity, while helping a group of aspiring underdogs realize their true star potential. It's a tall order when the brightest stars of the group include KURT (Chris Colfer), a soprano who hits a high note in fashion; MERCEDES (Amber Riley), a larger-than-life diva with a voice to match; ARTIE (Kevin McHale), a geeky guitarist who rocks and rolls; and TINA (Jenna Ushkowitz), a punk rocker who hides behind her stutter and blue hair extensions.

Will is determined to do whatever it takes to make Glee great again. Will's only hope lies with two true talents: RACHEL BERRY (Lea Michele), a self-proclaimed star who is convinced that MySpace and show choir and are her tickets to fame; and FINN HUDSON (Cory Monteith), the popular high school quarterback with movie star looks who must protect his reputation from his holier-than-thou girlfriend and "Cheerios" head cheerleader, QUINN (Dianna Agron), and his arrogant football teammate, PUCK (Mark Salling).

Everyone else around him thinks he's nuts. He's out to prove them all wrong. Will is determined to do whatever it takes to make Glee great again, but his only ally is fellow teacher and germaphobe EMMA PILLSBURY (Jayma Mays). Everyone else around him thinks he's nuts - from his tough-as-nails wife TERRI SCHUESTER (Jessalyn Gilsig) to McKinley's scheming cheerleading coach SUE SYLVESTER (Jane Lynch) - but he's out to prove them wrong.

Featuring a soundtrack of hit songs from past and present, GLEE is produced by Ryan Murphy Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan are co-creators of the series. Murphy, Falchuk and Dante Di Loreto serve as executive producers, while Ian Brennan serves as co-executive producer. Murphy directed the pilot.

Thx Moongirl!! Sounds cute!

Elite Member

I saw the "director's cut" last night -- first time I saw the show. I loved it. If any of you saw both versions, were there a lot of differences between the may version and last night's?

Not that many differences, the biggest was an extra song (Leaving on a Jet Plane wasn't in the pilot that aired in May). There's a third cut, the original pilot, that I heard is gonna be aired tomorrow. I saw that one earlier this summer, and I think it's my favorite version of the episode.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information