Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Default Deadliest Catch

So is anyone else watching the new season? Poor Phil, I was so excited to see him and then, bam, he's gone.

I still hate Keith. Even his cancer scare didn't make me like him any better.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I freaking LOVE this show. Yes yes yes...I was glad to see my Phil (he is mine, you know...my salty ol' sea captain...) and then got screwed with my clothes on when he didn't even get to be on it this season (thus far).

I don't hate Keith, particularly, but he is a prick. I bet that hurt like hell banging into the bottom of the boat like that.

Last night's episode was really sad. Those poor guys from the ship that sank...I sat here with tears in my eyes.

PS. I would do Jonathan in a heartbeat, but only if Phil wasn't already my boyfriend.

Yea it was intense last night, I was amazed at the outcome of the crew of that ship.

What happened to Phil? I haven't really been following the series except last night.

He was supposed to have been given a clean bill of health, but at the last minute, his doctor said no, it'd be a bad idea for him to go (something with his coughing up blood--might be an anneurism? something like that?) and totally fucked his world up. I didn't see a lot of last season, but caught some of the re-runs right before the new season started.

I LOVE Phil. I just want to kick his kids in the shins, but he's great. I so wish he would get better and get back on the air...and sea! lol

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh I love this show. Phil had a blood clot pass through his heart last season (when he was coughing up the blood). I guess he was still having issues with that, so his doctor told him he couldn't go (the threat of bleeding to death from blood thinners in the middle of the ocean).

Hit By Ban Bus!

I felt the part about Phil was a set up for the viewing audience.

I like Keith, actually I like them all except for Scot (Time Bandit brat) I'd have to say Norman is my favorite b/c he's almost impossible to spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    He was supposed to have been given a clean bill of health, but at the last minute, his doctor said no, it'd be a bad idea for him to go (something with his coughing up blood--might be an anneurism? something like that?) and totally fucked his world up. I didn't see a lot of last season, but caught some of the re-runs right before the new season started.

I LOVE Phil. I just want to kick his kids in the shins, but he's great. I so wish he would get better and get back on the air...and sea! lol
    I see, he was sick last season.

This week's episode was very tough to watch, I fast forwarded through most of it.

Have I told you how much I love Edgar?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ Edgar is one of my favorites, too.
    I really like Jonathan, he reminds me a a very close friend of mine, and Sig is cool, too. .....and I like Keith. He seems like a prick, but he has to be provoked to turn it on.

I really don't care for that Matt guy.

I loved this show but haven't caught the new season...it's not available on Demand and I can't remember what day it comes on?
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ Tuesdays.

They have their own message board in case anyone would like to give it a gander.

I was OK with this weeks show because I already knew what was going to happen. One ladies son worked on the coast guard cutter and she told us how it actually went on for some time.

I love this show! It always makes me crave seafood when they pull the cages up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I love this show! It always makes me crave seafood when they pull the cages up...

It took me a while to get used to the crabbing part, I can't stand that they cook them alive, I was in it for the boating. I want to see a rogue wave one of those 100 footers.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ok I'm guessing you all know about the drama on the Time Bandit? Russell was fired and he's now on Keiths boat the Wizard. He gave a interview and do you know they don't get a dime from Discovery? DC is the most watched show they have and yet the deck hands who are on camera don't earn any money. What a crock.

Ugh, I hate Jonathan. Do you know he fired Crosby? This is the same Crosby who saw Jonathan fall off the boat, who might have died if Crosby hadn't seen him fall, and he gets fired because that obnoxious brat Scotty doesn't like him. Jonathan can suck my ass. I'm an Andy girl anyway.

And yeah, no one on Deadliest Catch gets paid. The only thing they get is Discovery pays for the groceries, so the deckhands don't have to pay the $20/day or so that they pay for rations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information