Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tough Love

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Tough Love

I kinda like this show...not because of the contestants, but the host, Steve Ward!!!! He is so damn hot, lisp and all.

I think I'm in love...

Silver Member

Steve is hot but I like the girls as well. It nice to see a VH1 show where girls aren't fighting for one guy.

Yea, I have been watching it too. I like it also. And hello, Steve is FINE. Though his voice bothers me a bit, but otherwise.

NICE.

waiting for the Madam to return with the whip

I love this show!

Dammit! I watch this show too. Love Steve. Taylors voice chaps my ass. I love the clip they show with Jodi mocking Taylor's voice "bittttchessszz". Also, Jodi really lost her shit over that guys question. And Arian grabbing the guys dick under the table the first time she meets him??? helllo ho. OH & Stasha psycho workout bitch - ick! she makes baby jesus cry.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Steve is a cutie! I would have been disappointed that he wasn't one of the guys in the first show where they have their speed dates. What's his story though? Is he married? It's always funny (ironic) to me when match makers aren't in a serious relationship, like that millionaire match maker chick.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Steve is a cutie! I would have been disappointed that he wasn't one of the guys in the first show where they have their speed dates. What's his story though? Is he married? It's always funny (ironic) to me when match makers aren't in a serious relationship, like that millionaire match maker chick.
    I know! I'd be keeping the good ones for myself!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    The fact that she's hideous might have something to do with it!!! Plus she'd be telling him what to wear and how to act.

Love this show...the girls are disasters....I wouldn't date ANY of them
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I bet you a nickel to a dime that Ariane was molested as a child. Her completely inappropriate displays of sexuality, constantly talking about sex combined with her feelings of complete inadequacy (nobody will love me!) - and finally her over the top tantrum when he said she may get raped if she keeps acting the way she does. She completely flipped out. I was about 99% sure before, but that sealed it for me. I believe she has much deeper issues that need to be resolved off the show, I bet you anything if you dig into her past, you'll find some terrible stuff. To me, its not even fun to watch.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^ That's the Exact same thing I said to my brother when we watched his past Sunday.
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

I only saw a couple episodes, but i love it. Steve is cute, but i love that he just tells those women the problem like it is. Some of the girls are likeable, but some of them i just want to slap.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I bet you a nickel to a dime that Ariane was molested as a child. Her completely inappropriate displays of sexuality, constantly talking about sex combined with her feelings of complete inadequacy (nobody will love me!) - and finally her over the top tantrum when he said she may get raped if she keeps acting the way she does. She completely flipped out. I was about 99% sure before, but that sealed it for me. I believe she has much deeper issues that need to be resolved off the show, I bet you anything if you dig into her past, you'll find some terrible stuff. To me, its not even fun to watch.
    If she was, she should look for help. Genuine help that ain't gonna come from no damn reality show or hooking up with a guy or grabbing some random guy's dick. I think the girl is nuttier than squirrel shit and if she does wind up finding someone, it won't be for long. She doesn't have what it takes to remain monogamous or inspire it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I really kinda like that Steve.....

He rubs me the wrong way, yet he's cute. If I was one of those chicks I would totally want to do him.

^ I think Aryan totally wants to do him.
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information