Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'For the Love of Ray J' on VH1

Default 'For the Love of Ray J' on VH1

I admit it. I watch the show. Anyone else?

There isn't SHIT out there anymore to watch, so I watch this shit. And have to say that there is something about Ray that is semi likeable. Not sure what it is.

I just read an article that one of the contestants got pregnant (by Ray) during the filming...interesting.

Ok, fess up, who else watches this?

Silver Member

I do. There was a thread about Danger being pregnant- turns out she is not.

I really liked Chardonnay and was pi$$ed that he let her go! But perhaps he really liked her and could tell that she was into him and since VH1 relationships never work out he figured he would save her the pain.

Danger is one of my favorites. She's super pretty and loved the painting she made for him. Despite her crazy issues, she has so much spark.

I like Ray J. He's really cute and seems like a well mannered guy. Plus he has a babyface. Brandy and his Godsister seem really nice and down to earth as well.

I think the only reason he keeps Cocktail around is that she sort of resembles Kim Kardashian (if you cover your eyes with vaseline.)

Yes, per usual I am really disappointed with the girls he has left. He has a self-confessed gold-digger, a person who belongs in a mental institution, and a manipulative ugly chick. Unique is so damn ugly. I used to think that if you covered up the hair and the droopy boobies (wear a bra, dammit!) that she would be okay, but her ugly personality ruins everything now. Danger has a pretty face but ruined it with that godawful tattoo. And the other girls are right, I fear for Ray-J when he dumps her. She will burn his house down, she is a certifiable nutjob. She already lied about being pregnant. And Cocktail is just there for the money and exposure. On Bad Girls Club, all she talked about was the fact that she refused to work and that she needed a man to take care of her. It cracks me up that Ray bypassed Chardonnay, the one honest girl at the lie detector, to keep these crazy broads.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Silver Member

Cocktail was on the Bad Girls' Club? What is with the recycling of reality show stars and how come Naturelle and Caviar got exposed for "exposure" yet Cocktail makes it to the final 3??

Of the 3 I hope Danger wins bc Unique is a b!tch. But it doesn't seem as if he winds up with anyone anyway.

Silver Member

Absolutely. I was actually thinking of starting a thread myself.

I will say I'm on team Danger.
    Unique is such a fake, rat looking, Taylor Swift look-a-like. I can't believe her kept her on the show after she horribly failed the lie detector test. Everyone else might have had bigger skeletons the test revealed but at least they didn't LIE like she did through her rat teeth!

And cocktail plain and simple gets on my nerves. I don't think she's pretty at all nor does she seem to have anything going for herself.
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yes, per usual I am really disappointed with the girls he has left. He has a self-confessed gold-digger, a person who belongs in a mental institution, and a manipulative ugly chick. Unique is so damn ugly. I used to think that if you covered up the hair and the droopy boobies (wear a bra, dammit!) that she would be okay, but her ugly personality ruins everything now. Danger has a pretty face but ruined it with that godawful tattoo. And the other girls are right, I fear for Ray-J when he dumps her. She will burn his house down, she is a certifiable nutjob. She already lied about being pregnant. And Cocktail is just there for the money and exposure. On Bad Girls Club, all she talked about was the fact that she refused to work and that she needed a man to take care of her. It cracks me up that Ray bypassed Chardonnay, the one honest girl at the lie detector, to keep these crazy broads.
    Girl you summed that up really well!! I agree!

I am so sad that he let Chardonnay go too. She seemed to be into him for HIM and even passed the lie detector test saying she didn't want him for his money and wasn't there for exposure, unlike some of the other girls! WTF??

I think Danger is a maniac personally, and Cocktail....I don't know about her. Unique is just....well I don't know about her either. It's a bad crowd left.

Should have picked Chardonnay.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I think Danger is a maniac
    which will make for an interesting sex tape.

Hey, did y'all see this? Its VERY NSFW so please don't click unless you're in a safe environment and if your stomach can handle Danger at her worst, ugh:

UH OH!!!! One Of The FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J Contestants Claims That She Got KNOCKED UP BY RAY J While Making The Show!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009

Silver Member

^she fessed up to those pictures and her past *publicly* a loonnng time ago. I respect her for not being afraid to admit having gone down a dark beaten path before....

Yeah, I know she admitted to being a prostitute, etc. I'm wondering if the friend of Ray-J who tells Ray-J that he slept with Danger paid for it or if she gave it up for free. The next episode looks interesting, the way Danger looks at him and said "did we go out on a date?" Also, can I just point out that she wears extremely ill-fitting clothes, it also looks like she may have gained some weight over the course of the series. Everything she wears now looks terrible.

Silver Member

I thought that that clip related to Cocktail. They edited it just so.

Yep, I watch this shit too. I can't stand that damn Unique! Scheming, trifling ass ho! I wish crazy ass Danger would light her hair on fire. Cocktail's money grubbing ass is annoying too.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah, I know she admitted to being a prostitute, etc. I'm wondering if the friend of Ray-J who tells Ray-J that he slept with Danger paid for it or if she gave it up for free. The next episode looks interesting, the way Danger looks at him and said "did we go out on a date?" Also, can I just point out that she wears extremely ill-fitting clothes, it also looks like she may have gained some weight over the course of the series. Everything she wears now looks terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    I thought that that clip related to Cocktail. They edited it just so.
    Nope, it really was about Danger; she had a one night stand with him, apparently, even said "Yeah, I f***ed him." when questioned by one of Ray's other friends.

I wonder why Danger was hyperventilating at the prospect of Ray meeting the last 3 girls families?

I also thing Danger is psycho; if Ray picks her, it wouldn't surprise me if he woke up one night with her holding a sharp blade to his dick for looking at another woman...

Yep, after reading all that other shit on Danger - the girl needs to get some help. I did like RayJs mom. She seemed like the real deal and she figured out all the girls in very short order. Though, Ray is a big ol' momma's boy....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

I saw the show late last night. Ray J introduced the girls to his grandma, his friends, and his parents. Ray's grandma wouldn't pick a favorite. Then the girls hung out with his friends. I guess Danger knew one of the guys from somewhere. Anyway, there was some angry girl at the party who accused Danger of flirting with "Detail" and asked her where she knew him from. So Danger said that she f*cked some other guy (who must have been a friend of Detail) and that's how they knew each other. Tom Green hit on Cocktail and Unique saying that if Ray didn't pick them he would like to take them out for sushi. He may have been kidding but he's so deadpan you can never tell- Unique turned him down and took it as a joke, it seemed Cocktail was more serious about it and said she would go out with him. So after the girls left Ray asked his friends about the girls. When it came around to Danger the guys start singing that "Danger smashed a homie" and they went into this cute little chant. Ray did look a little upset when he heard about Danger so it made me think that he was really into her. Ray's friends choose Cocktail. Unique bored the hell out of Ray's friends yammering on and on about networking.

So Ray introduces the girls to his parents (more importantly his momma.) All the girls note that Ray is a Momma's boy- Ray's momma even tells the girls that if he becomes an infirm to send him back to his momma.

So the mom meets all the girls individually. She's a very good judge of character and notes to Unique that she likes Danger's freedom. Anyway, the girls take the opportunity to bag on Danger. When Ray asks his Momma whom she prefers she tells him "no" to all 3 girls and tells Ray that if he chooses Danger he will be in jail within 6 months. I was like WOW Ray's momma really has Danger's number.

The show's getting good. Ray J is meeting up with the girl's parents next week and there's already a whole lot of drama.
    Last edited by soogar; April 11th, 2009 at 10:28 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information