Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears onstage at 2006 Teen Choice Awards (08/20/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears onstage at 2006 Teen Choice Awards (08/20/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldFingers View Post
    Hmm, as she is pregnant, obviously, I believe her weight should not be commented on in a negative way. But that is just how I feel. I do however agree that her attire is extremely distasteful for a pregnant woman.

Also, I had never noticed what huge carves she has (all the better to kick Mr Federline with I suppose) Or have they just gotten that way recently?
    Thankyou!! ive been getting annoyed at people picking on Britney for being "fat" when she is pregnant. As for her legs shes a dancer those are muscles. But yeah i do agree that the dress is inappropriate

She must be out of her gord. She saw herself on t.v. in that interview with Matt Lauer looking like a trashball with her hooters hanging out and yet she refuses to put them away.

ANC

I think her preggo boobs looked good. Oh well.
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Hmm.. how quickly people forget she's been pregnant for the last two years. Remember this body?

(www.britney.com)

She will be back looking like this in no time. She's young, she's got an advantage right there.
    I am sorry but I personally don't believe that Britney ever looked this good, the above picture looks heavily airbrushed.

Elite Member

I know.. I know....that one was airbrushed but it was the first one I found LOL.

Here's one that is candid not a photo shoot. I still think people are hard on here given she's been pregnant forever. Wait until next summer, she will look great. She's always been muscular with great curves. (minus the trashy clothes and husband)

(www.britneyspears.org)

I have no prob with Brit's weight. Hey, she's pregnant. But I don't think she'll ever get back to that body. Not because she can't but because I don't think she will want to. She just doesn't seem like she has any desire to have that body. JMO I could be wrong, and if next year this time she looks amazing, I will eat my words and be the first to say "Damn, Brit looks good".
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

That looks a lot like a dress she wore to the teen choice awards a few years back, when she won "choice hottie" with justin timberlake. even then her tits were hanging out but it looked a LOT better than this. This(pregnancy boobs) is disgusting.

Kit
    Bronze Member

I think she looks very pretty! I agree the gum chewing was odd...but I think she looks great! much better this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    She kept doing these exaggerated goofy movements. She's doing that a lot, lately. It's obvious that she doesn't feel comfortable with herself, nor should she.
    What movements? Got a clip?
    Anyhow, i can't believe that she hasn't taken those implants out w/ all of her weight gain! What is she trying to do?

Elite Member

I would think when someone is that big on top would need a bra to carry the weight.. Her breasts are going to flap against her knees if she doesn't start looking after them..JMO

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth View Post
    What movements? Got a clip?
    It's the stupid head tilt, hands in the air, cheezy smile stuff. She does it on every interview and last night was no exception. I think it just shows the immaturity in her.

As we all now realize, if she can still chomp her gum (last night) after the flack from the Matt Lauer interview, no amount of coaching will ever perfect her public speaking issues

They're like nervous tics, indicators that she's nervous, uncomfortable, or self-conscious (my guess is because she knows she's putting on a facade of "everything's great, I'm so happy!" that even she doesn't believe.)

Anyone who's had to go through a public speaking class will recognize this. There's all sorts of reflexive mannerisms (accents, expressions, gestures) that help a person cope with their nervousness or insecurity, and many times they don't even notice they're doing them, but actually only make it more obvious how nervous they are. That probably explains her hideous gum-chomping, too. That and a serious bad habit/lack of manners.

^Yeah, that's interesting Beeyotch. It seems like she'll never grow out of it completely. When I see her, I still see that Mickey Mouse Club kid.

She looks better than usual but those boobs are ginormous and the dress could have been longer. Its a kids show isn't it!? Its not the playboy awards.
    And she really is ditzy; "Give it up for MY MAN".
    Ohhh please, I could hurl.

I just think back to Britneys heyday at the Teen Choice Awards and back then I never would've thats how my IDOL at the time would turn out!

Does this chick not believe in bras? Her boob will be draggin the ground before she is 30. Wait. Sorry. That would be for us average joes. She can get a boob lift, lipo, tummy tuck, same day she has that baby.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information