Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Federline performs at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards (08/20/2006)

SVZ

Default Kevin Federline performs at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards (08/20/2006)

Shearer via HWB

Default Re: Kevin Federline performs at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards (08/20/2006)

The backup dancer performed better than he did. Way better.
    Rock the fuck on!

Default Re: Kevin Federline performs at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards (08/20/2006)

^^ ITA with you sista!

IMO his 'performance' (<-if u dare call it), was insipid and very unoriginal.

I was embarrassed for him watching ti!!

Awesome. So everything is still on track for him to be shot down in a blaze of ridicule, and be the biggest laughingstock and most pathetic moron to ever attempt a rap career, right?

Just checking. I can't believe I missed the horrid spectacle, though. Someone do provide details of just how embarrassing this thing was!

Elite Member

OMG..that was the FUNNIEST most horrid performance I have seen in a really long time. I will be curious to see what he has to say when he is ripped to shreds, no "it was a joke" statments K-Fed. You could see how nervous he was right when he started and then the look of relief when he ended.

Ok, so he used to be a back up dancer? Seriously? He could stand to learn some new moves, his steppin' was hilarious.

Well.... Vanilla Ice had his 15 minutes of fame too.

lmao my mom watched it and she was cringing and was upset that they LET him perform.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I was so afraid to watch it so I tivoed it and then asked my borther how he did and he told me to just erase it.
    i think the only reason Kevin performed is because Brit probably told them that she'd show up too

Elite Member

He looks like a wannabe....

^totally Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    OMG..that was the FUNNIEST most horrid performance I have seen in a really long time. I will be curious to see what he has to say when he is ripped to shreds, no "it was a joke" statments K-Fed. You could see how nervous he was right when he started and then the look of relief when he ended.

Ok, so he used to be a back up dancer? Seriously? He could stand to learn some new moves, his steppin' was hilarious.

One of the Wayan brothers made a comment about something along the lines that he didnt know Vanilla Ice was performing tonight
    I couldnt watch it all. It was really bad. Well thank god they didnt have Paris perform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K3sAYbQnx8

the kid peformed better than he did. It was absolutely wretched, like watching a car wreck. Absolutely no voice, no rhythm, no talent, so painful knowing that the only reason he's there in the limelight is cuz of britney...

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post

K-Fed was so bad he makes Vanilla Ice look like a rap god! Seriously, I honestly had no idea you could rap so badly! I always thought that, well, you grab the front of your pants, wear a baseball cap and you just talk real quickly... but apparently I was wrong. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    i think the only reason Kevin performed is because Brit probably told them that she'd show up too
    Britney is a far cry from the "poptart" she once was and nobody would want her there. I'm trying to guess how much she actually PAYED to get him and her both on there.

And what is this line he rapped about him being a "superstar" and his wife being a "superstar". PLEASE

SVZ

Supahstah!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information