Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for some football??? NFL 2008 kick off baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Well, at least the Cowboys beat the Eagles. I can't stand either team, but I hate the Eagles more.

But I'm trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with Johnson from the Eagles flicking the ball away BEFORE he scored the touchdown and celebrating. That had to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a game in a long time.
    I couldn't believe it!! Lawd have mercy! But apparently,that kid is so great he won't even get a slap on the wrist.
    I LOOVVVEEE games like this one! Edge of the seat-crowd never got to sit down! Winning was just the cherry on top!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I have a severe hatred for that punk ass TO, what he did to us was wrong!!
    Honestly, I don't like him either!! I don't!

I think he lacks, or lacked serious work ethic, and worse: RESPECT FOR THE GAME. I was NOT happy when Jerry Jones got TO. I was like GREAT.......just what we need. And won't lie to you---still not a fan. Sure, he has caught some TD's, but you know...SHUT YOUR MOUTH ALREADY. And just PLAY. HAVE SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just me.

Yet, still glad they won tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I have a severe hatred for that punk ass TO, what he did to us was wrong!!
    I love me some T.O.! He can do no wrong to us!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

MCJAG!!!

Mass hysteria!! OMG how awesome was that game??? How the hell will I sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    MCJAG!!!

Mass hysteria!! OMG how awesome was that game??? How the hell will I sleep?
    I know!!! I want to go party or run up & down the street!! Hell,both!

ME TOO!!

Lets run around naked and then never speak of it again!!!! hee

ME TOO!!

Lets run around naked and then never speak of it again!!!! hee
    You go first!! heeheehee!

That shit was great!! And even better, it wasn't even his FIRST time doing that! Not sure if anyone else saw the highlights of his highschool (or could have been college) game and he did the exact same thing....same result. HELLO???????????????

Maybe not do that ever again. Just saying.
    I missed that part. So his stupidity is a pattern? And he's with the Eagles. Perfect. Couldn't happen to a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I couldn't believe it!! Lawd have mercy! But apparently,that kid is so great he won't even get a slap on the wrist.
    I LOOVVVEEE games like this one! Edge of the seat-crowd never got to sit down! Winning was just the cherry on top!
    McNabb threw a perfect bomb to Johnson. And he ruins it by tossing the ball away before he crosses into the endzone, and starts dancing around like an idiot. That's going to go down as one of the dumbest plays in NFL history.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Well, at least the Cowboys beat the Eagles. I can't stand either team, but I hate the Eagles more.

But I'm trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with Johnson from the Eagles flicking the ball away BEFORE he scored the touchdown and celebrating. That had to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a game in a long time.
    They showed a clip when he played college football and did almost the same thing. He had the ball and then did a somersault and planted the ball on the one yard line. Dumbass.

I have to like the Cowboys because my husband does. If they lose it's like he needs to go on meds for the entire week.

It was an awesome game though, I must say.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

COWBOYS!! ! YEA BABY!!!!!!

Holy shit I couldn't even WATCH that shit in the 3rd qtr for gods sake!! MY GOD THAT WAS A GOOD GAME!!!

Not sure I can sleep now! Its 12:17 am and I am WIRED and fucking insane because that game was KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jeezus, you are almost worse than my husband! (Take that as a compliment. )
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

This game was one of a kind! Almost had heart failure several times!

I like TO, he's just misunderstood...poor baby.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think I aged 15 years last night. Makes for great football, but Jesus, if it's going to be like that ALL season, I'm going to have gray hair by the time it's over! And my boy Witten's seperated shoulder is going to make things tricky for a while, but he's a tough SOB. As for TO - never ever thought I'd say it, but ever since mid-season last year, I really grew to like him! He's learned words like "we" and "team"! Hell of a game, wish it wouldn't have taken them til the 2nd half to wake the fuck up, but man, it was a nail-biter!

DAMN!! My 'Skins are lookin' good today (or at least from what I can tell since our lame-ass Fox station isn't airing the game)!!!

Goooooooooo 'Skins!!!

Cowboys gittin ready to saddle up! All my neighbors have horizontal banners from their houses saying :GO COWBOYS. I wondered why this new flurry of loyalty-then I looked on the other side of the street-banner says :GO VIKINGS!! So there you have it-football rivalry right in Cowboy land!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information