Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for some football??? NFL 2008 kick off baby!!

^^So, you just turn a blind eye to the Romo/Jessica situation?

No, Romo closes his eyes when he is with Jessica.

A man's gotta get laid. The lower head isn't as discriminating as the upper. She has three holes and no sense. That looks good enough to some, right?

Having big tits don't her either.

The problem with Romo is that his little head keeps screwing with his big head at game time. And I hope that continues when the Cowboys and Giants face off again in a couple of weeks.

According to ESPN pre-game polls, only three states, Minnesota, Mississippi, and Louisiana, picked the Saints over the Packers.

Y'all betta recogNIZE!

WHO DAT!
    Last edited by RevellingInSane; November 25th, 2008 at 10:40 AM.

^^Did I miss something?

^^*raises eyebrow*

You missed a damn good game.

I was watching pre-game shows and only two commentators picked the Saints to win. Those online polls showed fans picks based on states and ehty were laughing because all except three states predicted the Packers to win.

Of course, the Saints winning, didn't stop Tony Cornball and Twinkletoes Emmit Smith from hating during and after.

I'm barely watching this season. With the Chiefs at 1-10, its just not as much fun.

Herm Edwards is the antichrist. Bitch.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    ^^*raises eyebrow*

You missed a damn good game.

I was watching pre-game shows and only two commentators picked the Saints to win. Those online polls showed fans picks based on states and ehty were laughing because all except three states predicted the Packers to win.

Of course, the Saints winning, didn't stop Tony Cornball and Twinkletoes Emmit Smith from hating during and after.
    No, I was wondering if I missed something since we were talking about the Cowboys, Romo and Chestica and then you jumped to the Saints.

I saw the first two quarters of the game when it was still close. I checked back and saw the Saints had scored over 50 points and I was like WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    No, I was wondering if I missed something since we were talking about the Cowboys, Romo and Chestica and then you jumped to the Saints.

I saw the first two quarters of the game when it was still close. I checked back and saw the Saints had scored over 50 points and I was like WTF.
    I'm getting old and that whole wandering off on tangents thing is beginning to happen!

Back to Romo and PoHo (Simpson). I think I have a solution, which may work for Succubus Jr, aka KardASSian, who is trying to work her evil magic on the Saints. (Reggie, you are a dumbass.) Slash Romo's and Bush's pay or send them to the Lions, temporarily of course. When they lose status and money, the bimbos are out!

I'm getting old and that whole wandering off on tangents thing is beginning to happen!

Back to Romo and PoHo (Simpson). I think I have a solution, which may work for Succubus Jr, aka KardASSian, who is trying to work her evil magic on the Saints. (Reggie, you are a dumbass.) Slash Romo's and Bush's pay or send them to the Lions, temporarily of course. When they lose status and money, the bimbos are out!
    We're all getting old, RIS. Hell, I get to the point where I forget things five minutes after I do them.

As for Romo & Bush, it doesn't matter what team they get sent to Chestica and Badonkadonk ain't goin' nowhere. The only way Romo and Bush will get dumped is if they start tanking as players and lose that high-profile status. Which Romo is already starting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm barely watching this season. With the Chiefs at 1-10, its just not as much fun.

Herm Edwards is the antichrist. Bitch.
    Same here. I can't stand to watch the Eagles, they suck so much. They just need to clean house starting with Andy Reid.

We're all getting old, RIS. Hell, I get to the point where I forget things five minutes after I do them.

As for Romo & Bush, it doesn't matter what team they get sent to Chestica and Badonkadonk ain't goin' nowhere. The only way Romo and Bush will get dumped is if they start tanking as players and lose that high-profile status. Which Romo is already starting to do.
    I lived in denial about the little age thingy as long as I could. The gray hairs and memory lapses yanked me out.

You are right. Romo and Bush are too stupid to ride and hide. I just want them with a team who will lose regardless of the players, ending the tainting of good teams.

I lived in denial about the little age thingy as long as I could. The gray hairs and memory lapses yanked me out.

You are right. Romo and Bush are too stupid to ride and hide. I just want them with a team who will lose regardless of the players, ending the tainting of good teams.
    You should just go bald like I do. No more gray hairs. Although they keep popping in more on my goatee, and other places.

Jessica and Kim are the new Yoko Ono times 2.

You should just go bald like I do. No more gray hairs. Although they keep popping in more on my goatee, and other places.

Jessica and Kim are the new Yoko Ono times 2.
    I could be the next Me'Shell N'degeowhatthefuckwhat her name? I thought about coloring my hair, but you know what? I earned every damn one of them. I can deny, color, nip, tuck, sculpt and whatever. I am still old. Find a wau to decrease my age and we are talking.

Yes they are. Maybe Romo is getting some sense. Haven't seen Jess with him lately, have we? Bush? He's a dumb bitch.

I could be the next Me'Shell N'degeowhatthefuckwhat her name? I thought about coloring my hair, but you know what? I earned every damn one of them. I can deny, color, nip, tuck, sculpt and whatever. I am still old. Find a wau to decrease my age and we are talking.

Yes they are. Maybe Romo is getting some sense. Haven't seen Jess with him lately, have we? Bush? He's a dumb bitch.
    My father tried to color his hair to get rid of the gray, fucked it up, and had to shave it all off. To make matters worse, he had a head that came almost to a point, so he had to wear a cap until his hair grew back. He looked like a damn conehead.

I was thinking yesterday that we haven't seen Jessica at any of the Cowboys' games. But maybe she's hanging out of sight in the owners' box with Jerry Jones.

Thread Information