Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for some football??? NFL 2008 kick off baby!!

But the Cowboys didn't win yesterday's game, TB lost the game.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A wins a win babe!!

And YES, this thread will be rocking after the Giants/Cowboys game!! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Yesterday was AWESOME! Congratulations SAINTS and Panthers.

Dallas, sorry, but I have to congratulate lady luck, not you. I loved what Jimmy Johnson had to say about you on the pre-game show!

The Steelers-Giants game was shocking. I really thought NY would trample the bumblebees.

What would make for an awesome game between the Cowboys and Giants? They both play their worst! At least both teams' fans would have the free laughs.

Now for tonight. I wonder how long Peyton will spend on the sideline having conversations with his invisible friend?
    I didn't think the Giants would trample the Steelers or vice-versa. Both of those teams are too evenly matched and have the same playing style. And they both had the same playing style yesterday, shitty.

And if the Giants & Cowboys have a game filled with errors that will be a bunch of free laughs for their fans. We can only hope.

Peyton's invisible friend.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    But the Cowboys didn't win yesterday's game, TB lost the game.
    Snap! Have some more haterade! You have to keep the level in your bloodstream up!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    A wins a win babe!!

And YES, this thread will be rocking after the Giants/Cowboys game!! Woohoo!
    Unless we are all too busy trying to figure out they were doing. These teams have a capability for fuck-ups even the Cardinals never reached.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I didn't think the Giants would trample the Steelers or vice-versa. Both of those teams are too evenly matched and have the same playing style. And they both had the same playing style yesterday, shitty.

And if the Giants & Cowboys have a game filled with errors that will be a bunch of free laughs for their fans. We can only hope.

Peyton's invisible friend.
    Oh, how I wish this week's Colts game were being broadcast on CBS. There is a very observant cameraperson who loves to zoom in in Peyton's vacant eyes while he is having a conversation. As the camera pulls back, you realize no one is anywhere near him. The rambling may be the damn reason for the quasi-quarantine.

NFL-National (What The) Fuck League.

I wouldn't be surprised if this season's Superbowl finds the Lions and Bengals putzing around on the turf.

^^You can rule the Bengals out of ANY Super Bowl this year or in the near future.

^^We're only halfway through the season. If the "good" teams keep drinking the kool-aid...

^^The Bengals have lost all 8 games this season. They're already out of playoff contention. But it looks like the Titans may be the team to beat this year. Who knew they would be 7-0, especially with Vince Young doing his best Sybil impersonation.

^^I know the Bengals are the antithesis of the Titans, who are a damn surprise. I won't speculate on the Titans being the Patriots of this season, because, they could lose momentum at any time. I have to agree with what some sports experts are pointing out. The Titans have not played a team to be reckoned with yet and overall, their schedule is unimpressive, being filled with mediocre to terrible teams, including this years Colts.

I watched some of the game last night because I love me some Dwight Freeney (from Syracuse University!!! And Marvin Harrison!) and the Colts are just off this year. Titans look pretty damn good.

I didn't see it, but I am assuming that Peyton Manning was having one of his hissy fits when someone drops a ball or if god forbid he is touched? I love that....cry baby.

^^One of the comentators called Peyton a control freak. If that is true, it's pretty sad. He needs to focus on getting his job done before bitching about everyone else to his invisible friend.

^^I know the Bengals are the antithesis of the Titans, who are a damn surprise. I won't speculate on the Titans being the Patriots of this season, because, they could lose momentum at any time. I have to agree with what some sports experts are pointing out. The Titans have not played a team to be reckoned with yet and overall, their schedule is unimpressive, being filled with mediocre to terrible teams, including this years Colts.
    True. And I don't think the Titans are going to go undefeated, either. It'd be funny if the one team that finally beats them are the Bengals.

True. And I don't think the Titans are going to go undefeated, either. It'd be funny if the one team that finally beats them are the Bengals.
    It's too late for that to happen, but they have Green Bay and Chicago coming up. Unless one of them can beat them, they have a good shot of running right over the rest of the schedule. Lions? Texans? Browns.

As much as I hate Chicago, if I had to guess who would beat the Titans, it would be the Bears.

It's too late for that to happen, but they have Green Bay and Chicago coming up. Unless one of them can beat them, they have a good shot of running right over the rest of the schedule. Lions? Texans? Browns.

As much as I hate Chicago, if I had to guess who would beat the Titans, it would be the Bears.
    Yeah, I think the Bears could beat them. Plus, they play the Steelers, and I think Pittsburgh can knock them off, too. But with the way this season is going it'll be the Jets that beat them.

Please, a pack of arthritic grannies could beat them. The entire NFL sucks large this season.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, I think the Bears could beat them. Plus, they play the Steelers, and I think Pittsburgh can knock them off, too. But with the way this season is going it'll be the Jets that beat them.
    Hey, back the hell offa Brett!

As much as i respect him, he needs to retire already. Take Brad Johnson, too. Actually, half the NFL has me questioning how the hell these players get contracts. Ugh! I swear, if I were an owner, I'd make Jerry Jones look like Mother Teresa. I would tell these guys if you play like pee-wee, you get paid the same, biatch. Don't even get me started on the off the field antics.

If Roethlisbitcher can stay on his feet, I agree Pittsburgh could knock the Titans off.

Thread Information