Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: World Cup Brazil

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    ^ I'm sad Italy is out too! A lot of teams that I like have been doing poorly, and a lot of countries coming out of nowhere and pulling upsets. I was devastated when Spain got eliminated. Also, did you see Suarez supposedly bite Chiellini?!?
    I did not see that! What is this, boxing? Hockey? It was a particular weak ref IMO. He missed a few obvious fouls in the beginning against both teams.
    However, that doesn't change the fact that Italy could have been playing more offensively, and closed the game much earlier.
    SillyME54 likes this.

^ I'm sad Italy is out too! A lot of teams that I like have been doing poorly, and a lot of countries coming out of nowhere and pulling upsets. I was devastated when Spain got eliminated. Also, did you see Suarez supposedly bite Chiellini?!?
    Suarez has got form for it...he's fucking nuts!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Also, did you see Suarez supposedly bite Chiellini?!?
    How how how didn`t he get a red card?? I hope they disquallify him, this kind of behaviour is beyond acceptable.
    SillyME54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    How how how didn`t he get a red card?? I hope they disquallify him, this kind of behaviour is beyond acceptable.
    I don't think the ref saw it. But chiellini had obvious bite marks on his shoulder. I think fifa is going to investigate and suarez will prob be banned for the rest of the WC. It's such a shame bc even though i was sad for Italy I was really happy for Uruguay but then Suarez goes and does something nuts like this. This isn't his first time either.

OMFG guys!!! Greece made it through! We qualified in the 16! SQUEEEE!!!!
    levitt, idunno, kasippu and 1 others like this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

3rd time that Suarez has bitten an opponent. That's seriously crazy. If you watch video of it and the past bites it's just nuts. I was also shocked to see another player from Uruguay attempting to cover up the quite obvious bite marks on the Italian player. I think there will be major outrage if FIFA doesn't ban him for max time (2 years or 24 games). The last time he was banned for 10 games (1 year ago) and obviously that didn't deter him from doing it again.

He plays in our premier league and he's a renowned cunt, so this doesn't surprise me one iota
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I don't get why Suarez would do that. What a stupid fuck, of course he'll get caught. Maybe he has some sort of biting Tourettes.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    OMFG guys!!! Greece made it through! We qualified in the 16! SQUEEEE!!!!
    Congrats. I do like a good underdog win.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    3rd time that Suarez has bitten an opponent. That's seriously crazy. If you watch video of it and the past bites it's just nuts. I was also shocked to see another player from Uruguay attempting to cover up the quite obvious bite marks on the Italian player. I think there will be major outrage if FIFA doesn't ban him for max time (2 years or 24 games). The last time he was banned for 10 games (1 year ago) and obviously that didn't deter him from doing it again.
    Well, he does have an overbite. Maybe it's difficult for him to avoid biting his opponents. No, seriously, it's unacceptable, and I hope he gets punished.

let's hope germany doesn't fuck it up tomorrow against the USA, the last game against ghana wasn't great.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I can't believe that Suarez has a habit of biting people in games!?!?! You think you have seen or heard it all,...but damn!! That is terrible and he needs banned for life or a good long time, anyway. To bad he didn't knock all of his teeth out. Major anger management problem!

Wasn't Spain ranked #1 going into the World Cup? Just goes to show you never know with a soccer match. Consistent good teams sometimes lose to a lesser team, and the little guys sometimes show up big and take it all! That is one of the best things about soccer that keeps me glued to the game!

Suarez could spend his suspension time being a Walking Dead extra......

What a fucking prick!!!! Boy, you can really see him biting the other players in those slow motion clips. If he had real skills to defend the goal he wouldn't need to bite anyone. Total power and control freak with a temper. Ban his fucking ass...FOREVER!!!
    HWBL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    let's hope germany doesn't fuck it up tomorrow against the USA, the last game against ghana wasn't great.
    I think that was one of the best games so far.

I think it's crazy that he bites AWAY from the ball. Why?

I'm pumped for the US v Germany game tomorrow. Still hard cheering for Dempsey (and his stupid deuce face) but I'm glad the US has done better than expected.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information