Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: World Cup Brazil

I was all for the Germans,Euro team and shit,now after Mascherano tore his ass i ve changed my mind!Vamos Argentina!!!!!!!!
    palta and Belt Up like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Here is your weird World Cup news item of the day, and a picture of the poor guy:

Player ‘Tore His Anus’ in World Cup

This is what we call taking one for the team. Argentina’s Javier Mascherano revealed that during his game-saving tackle on the Netherlands’ Arjen Robben, he “tore his anus.” In an interview after the match, Mascherano, who also suffered a concussion in the first half, said, “I thought I had slipped, I thought I wouldn’t make it, but I tore my anus on that move, the pain... it was terrible.” Thanks to Mascherano’s sacrifice, Argentina advanced to the World Cup Final. He also said that the pain was worth it, as he will get to take his country to the promised land. “It’s a delight to be in the final, a delight that lifts your soul,” he said.

I googled this in Spanish, hoping maybe he had something else that was misinterpreted as anus, but nope. He definitely said the same in Spanish as well...

Glad I'm not the only one who finds football a pain in the ass.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Ok...need some help here. Watched the very end of the match today between Germany and Argentina. It was 100+ minutes in when I saw it. In the upper left hand corner of the screen it had "GER" and "ARG" for the scores. 0-0. Then Germany scored. But on the bottom of the screen it said Argentina on the right but another name than Germany on the left. The other name also started with an A. I saw it like 4 times and since I don't follow soccer, I didn't think much of it. But I'm 100% positive that I saw it numerous times and everyone I ask about it looks at me like I'm crazy. Someone please tell me they know what I'm talking about?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Elite Member

So, the WC is over. Germany was a deserved winner, I think. Argentina played better than they did in the semi final and had a lot of chances, but no luck. I feel bad for Brazil, that they didn't even finish 3rd, but the Dutch were just better.

Only 2 years to go to the European Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Ok...need some help here. Watched the very end of the match today between Germany and Argentina. It was 100+ minutes in when I saw it. In the upper left hand corner of the screen it had "GER" and "ARG" for the scores. 0-0. Then Germany scored. But on the bottom of the screen it said Argentina on the right but another name than Germany on the left. The other name also started with an A. I saw it like 4 times and since I don't follow soccer, I didn't think much of it. But I'm 100% positive that I saw it numerous times and everyone I ask about it looks at me like I'm crazy. Someone please tell me they know what I'm talking about?
    Were you watching a French/Spanish TV channel or something similar? Germany in French is "Allemagne" and "Alemania" in Spanish.

Yep, still can't abide the Germans.

Why yes, I am an exceptionally bad loser.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Were you watching a French/Spanish TV channel or something similar? Germany in French is "Allemagne" and "Alemania" in Spanish.
    I think I was watching it in Spanish. It was at a Mexican bar. With subtitles.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I guess it could well have been Alemania you saw then

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Of course Rihanna was there.

I knew that Argentina lost a man prior to the game, and had to use a sub,....but I guess I missed "the why". Whoa!! I didn't even know you COULD tear your anus. Well,...in soccer I mean. Never have heard of a player doing that type of injury before now.

It was a good game. Argentina had several opportunities and could have made 2, if not three goals. But they sure couldn't find the back of the net for shit, yesterday. And then the time Messi was offside, oh man,...that really sucked!! But that is the way it goes. Germany played well and sure kept after it!! Congrats to them all...,.especially, Mario!! He was SOOOO happy!! Oh,...and a shout out to the German keeper!! He kicked ass and had several gorgeous saves!!
    Last edited by JadeStar70; July 14th, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I knew that Argentina lost a man prior to the game, and had to use a sub,....but I guess I missed "the why". Whoa!! I didn't even know you COULD tear your anus. Well,...in soccer I mean. Never have heard of a player doing that type of injury before now.
    I know! When i read the headline 'Soccer player tears anus' (or something to that effect) in a Danish paper, I thought: "Oh, that must be one of the teams, that doesn't ban sex during the WC, but why would he admit to having rough anal sex. That's a tad personal"

The final was a great, entertaining game to watch and the best team of the tournament won imo. I felt bad for the German player they had to take off the field because he looked completely out of it. No way they should have allowed him to come back into play to begin with after he got his head hurt.

ETA: Messi did not deserve the Golden Ball. He was not even the best player on the Argentinian team.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post

It was a good game. Argentina had several opportunities and could have made 2, if not three goals. But they sure couldn't find the back of the net for shit, yesterday. And then the time Messi was offside, oh man,...that really sucked!! But that is the way it goes. Germany played well and sure kept after it!! Congrats to them all...,.especially, Mario!! He was SOOOO happy!! Oh,...and a shout out to the German keeper!! He kicked ass and had several gorgeous saves!!

The player with the torn anus played in the final...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information