Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women's soccer... spoilers

Hit By Ban Bus!

I keep getting censored up in here

LOL, it's not censorship to flag something as a spoiler in the title. Some members requested that all the Olympic threads be titled that way, and I see no reason not to do that as a favor to them.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Do you somehow think that this isn't incredibly rude and insulting? I'm obligated to give explanations for my actions on this board, all of us mods try not to just mod and run. Sorry if you felt my explanation for changing your title was too long-winded, but you really can't get away with this kind of insult directed at another member, mod or otherwise. I'm not sure what you were thinking, to be honest.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Just ban her for Christ's sake.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Just ban her for Christ's sake.
    Her is a him.
    Snuffy! Quit being Huffy! Grimm tried to warn you the first few minutes. And while I agree people not wanting to know should stay away from certain threads, it is hard to miss right in the title.

Anyhow,you were NOT being insulted or censored and please shrug off your Evil Twin and go back to being the pithy Snuffy-not the Pissy Snuffy!

PS-I really like you!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

relax it was a joke do whatever you want to my titles and try not to be So Serious! you guys are taking all the fun out of it

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    relax it was a joke do whatever you want to my titles and try not to be So Serious!
    You forgot to say LOL! But I am relieved. Carry on.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I cracked up at it. I'm glad I deleted my original post after seeing not everyone was laughing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I know it is hard to mod, I donít really care if the mods bang me around or change something I wrote Ė Jesus Ö Iím here trying to make people laugh.

Take it ez.

(as far as what Grimm said, when is the last time anyone of you paid any attention to Grimmlock? Seriosly? Címon!)

Tati Ė sorry you were offended by the gif Ėwasnít my intention AT ALL Ė it wasnít meant to be you it was meant to be me Ö like some blond bimbo who hadnít read the rules and reacted like an idiot when she got called on them.

As for greysfang and their GD DVR:

Ö and thatís a joke too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh man I can see NoDayButToday in this thread Ö here comes my ban Ö

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Snuffy! Quit being Huffy! Grimm tried to warn you the first few minutes. And while I agree people not wanting to know should stay away from certain threads, it is hard to miss right in the title.
    Seriously though Ė and take this for what it is worth Ė it wasnít a spoiler at all .. the game went out live on MSNBC and on the CBC and on the BBC Ė I checked all three before I posted it.

Just in case anyone thinks I was just being obnoxious.
    BBC - BBC Sport Programmes - Olympic Football, Beijing 2008, Women's Gold and Bronze MatchesCBC Olympics | Broadcast Schedule - Daily
    If youre gonna count DVRís then everything in the world is a spoiler Ė that said if Tati or any other mod wants to change my title go for it, I donít care Ö but Iím still gonna try to get a laugh out of it.

^ It's cool man. An LOL probably would have helped, hehe, I honestly didn't realize you meant it as a joke.

I'm not sure Greys is going to appreciate that last one, to be honest... I didn't issue an infraction for the other gif and I don't plan to for this one, but I honestly don't know if the two directed at Greys are appropriate. Probably not the best choice, and I say that in a friendly tone, not a modly one.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sorry Greysfang if I offended you in any way … maybe the board took a turn tword the PC I missed and I haven’t caught up yet. (man what depressing thought that is)

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Her is a him.
    I don't really give a damn what it is. Its rude and obnoxious.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information