Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Romo collapsed in the shower after Cowboys' loss to Eagles

ya'll shouldnt have let me see this pic!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^I showed you that pic in the football thread after bowing to peer pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yep, he is.

Wah, I hurt my pinky. Wah, I hurt my ribs. Wah, TO is mad at me, the fans hate my gf, I can't play like that.

Pussy. Football players play with worse injuries than that every damn Sunday.
    Exactly. And that's why Romo will never be considered a great QB. He's a good one, but he won't ever be more than that unless he gets his shit together.

Now, I can't stand Tom Brady, but he has managed to keep his personal life from screwing up his game. Which is why he'll go down in history as arguably the greatest QB ever.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Now, I can't stand Tom Brady, but he has managed to keep his personal life from screwing up his game. Which is why he'll go down in history as arguably the greatest QB ever.
    i read on MSNBC today that he might be out for 2009!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

What happened did he just realize he was dating Jessica Simpson??J/K sorry if that's been used already but it was too good to pass up. Has he done much for the Cowboys this year anyway??
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i read on MSNBC today that he might be out for 2009!
    Yeah, I heard that, too. But at least he has an injury that's bothering him. Romo doesn't have that excuse.

Yeah, I heard that, too. But at least he has an injury that's bothering him. Romo doesn't have that excuse.
    Yes he does! He fell over because he has 2 broken ribs. So take that back!!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Yes he does! He fell over because he has 2 broken ribs. So take that back!!!
    I'm not talking about Romo collapsing. I give him credit for playing with broken ribs. But I was talking about his erratic play for the last few years. With the talent Romo has there's no excuse why he keeps choking when everything is on the line for Dallas, either in the regular season or postseason.

Eli went through that with the Giants for a few years, too. But people didn't expect as much from Eli as they do Romo.

I'm not talking about Romo collapsing. I give him credit for playing with broken ribs. But I was talking about his erratic play for the last few years. With the talent Romo has there's no excuse why he keeps choking when everything is on the line for Dallas, either in the regular season or postseason.

Eli went through that with the Giants for a few years, too. But people didn't expect as much from Eli as they do Romo.
    I don't get it either. BTW,Eli & Peyton's Mama is an old family friend. Do not bash on them!! One of her little cousins was my age & used to kick my shins every chance she got in dancing school! Thats OK. I alwatys had more beaux than that witch. Rest of the family is nice.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i was a self admitted Eli hater up until about the 3rd game last season, and there was something different about him. I took a lot of shit here in San Diego from people that remembered he wanted out of San Diego.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I don't get it either. BTW,Eli & Peyton's Mama is an old family friend. Do not bash on them!! One of her little cousins was my age & used to kick my shins every chance she got in dancing school! Thats OK. I alwatys had more beaux than that witch. Rest of the family is nice.
    Hey, I'm not bashing Eli & Peyton. Eli has earned my respect after the way he really stepped up and stopped choking during the playoffs last year. And he had a pretty good season this year. People can say what they want about Peyton & Eli but once you get a Manning on the team, you eventually get a Super Bowl win. And, who knows, we could get a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl this year.

Speaking of the Mannings, I was watching this great documentary on HBO called 'Breaking the Huddle: The Integration of College Football' and they had a brief clip of Archie Manning at Ole Miss getting knocked on his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i was a self admitted Eli hater up until about the 3rd game last season, and there was something different about him. I took a lot of shit here in San Diego from people that remembered he wanted out of San Diego.
    I was still complaining that it was time for the Giants to dump Eli through the middle of last season. But he really earned my respect. I kept waiting for the 'old Eli' to show up this season and he didn't.

Speaking of the Mannings, I was watching this great documentary on HBO called 'Breaking the Huddle: The Integration of College Football' and they had a brief clip of Archie Manning at Ole Miss getting knocked on his ass.
    It is well know those boys got the good genes from his Mamas side.

It is well know those boys got the good genes from his Mamas side.
    They probably did. And speaking of their mother, I swear she looks damn good for her age. She looks way too young to have three grown sons and a grandkid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information