Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Shark Attacks Surfer Live On TV

Whether drop bears actually exist seems to be a question of some debate. Sleuth's link looks legit, but since I want to sleep tonight, I prefer to believe Aussies (and British ex-pats in Oz) just really enjoy terrorizing foreigners with their tales of danger and letting us believe they are all incredibly brave for living there.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Is this like the jackolope?
    KrisNine likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Some creatures will do ANYTHING to get a reality show.
    Sharks are such famewhores.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Whether drop bears actually exist seems to be a question of some debate. Sleuth's link looks legit, but since I want to sleep tonight, I prefer to believe Aussies (and British ex-pats in Oz) just really enjoy terrorizing foreigners with their tales of danger and letting us believe they are all incredibly brave for living there.
    It says on the wiki entry the Australian museum link is a knowing joke, so rest easy.
    Ravenna likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Seeing that shark's dorsal fin appearing out of nowhere scared me shitless for that surfer. Thank goodness, he's okay.
    Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    It says on the wiki entry the Australian museum link is a knowing joke, so rest easy.
    Ah, thanks. I thought it seemed a tad suspicious that they should just happen to be repelled by a food for which Australia is well known. It's probably a built-in joke about how repugnant vegemite is to the unaccustomed palate.

You naughty Aussies!!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Aussie champion surfer Mick Fanning was attacked by a great white shark during a surfing competition in South Africa. It was captured on live TV. Here's the CNN coverage but I can't embed the video. Help!

PS no blood and gore, he's OK

Surfer Mick Fanning escapes shark attack - CNN.com
    He was praying hard after that jetski picked him up.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The drop bear is like Floridas Skunkape. My brothers used to terrorize me about it as a child.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Or Snipe here. We used to take people out Snipe hunting with a burlap sack and then leave them in the woods.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    The drop bear is like Floridas Skunkape. My brothers used to terrorize me about it as a child.

How many brothers do you have?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

3. all older than me.
    gc, when I lived in North Carolina with my husband at the time, someone tried that with us. Didn't fall for it though.

They're all coming to treat you like a princess over the next few weeks, right? RIGHT?

Well, the youngest one lives here. He lost his leg (weird huh?) and had to come live with us because he lost everything. He now lives with jimmys other sister and her husband. I see him every day though. The next older one died 11 years ago. He od'd on oxycontin because he had rheumatoid arthritus in his hips especially(weirder huh?). The oldest is a douchbag that we can't stand and rarely talk to unless it's about my dads estate. He doesn't even know about the operation. I've got tons of support though, moreso because I've now got all of you guys especially greys.

Oh, so the degenerating joints is a genetic thing, eh?

I had a doctor make me stop gymnastics when I was 12-13. He said if I kept at it I would need a hip replacement in my 30s. But mine is because genetically I have overly stretchy cartilage from my dad and I kept dislocating my right hip when I was landing a particularly energetic stick.

My hip still pops out of place now and then, but I'm so used to it it barely hurts and I can pop it back in myself relatively easily. My current doctor still makes me do a scan every other year though to keep an eye on it. I supposed I will need a new hip at some point. I want a bionic one!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information