Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sex and the Olympic Village!

Lochte is so hot. I bet he's getting major ass there.
    Breaux Greer is not hot I can't believe he was getting all this sex

Elite Member

Lochte is such a douche, though. I think I'd rather bang John Goodman.

i thought it was well known that olympic villages are total orgies.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Michael Phelps Is Dating L.A. Model Megan Rossee

Celebrity News
    August 6, 2012 AT 3:20PM
    By Ariana Finlayson

Credit: Twitter.com

Michael Phelps may be hanging up his swimsuit and putting his days of Olympic swimming in the past, but at least he'll have good company in his girlfriend Megan Rossee.

On Monday, E! News confirmed that the athlete has been dating the 25-year-old Los Angeles-based model for about five months. Speculation over the blonde beauty started when the pair stepped out in London over the weekend.

Rossee had been showing her support for her chiseled champion, 27, as he finished out his third and last Olympics of his career in London over the past two weeks.

"Michael Phelps this probably will get lost in your tweets but since I can’t text I miss you and cant’ wait to spend time with you for real xo," she tweeted on July 28, the same day Phelps came in seventh in the 100m freestyle event while his teammate Nathan Adrian, 23, took home the gold.

"Good luck tonight bear," the 5-foot-9 stunner, who has walked in Michael Kors, Betsey Johnson and other designers' runway shows, tweeted on August 2 in response to Phelps' own tweet, "Last prelim swim complete... 2 big ones tonight... Nap time now…"

On Saturday, Phelps and his teammates ensured that the final race of his Olympic career would be one to remember; together they grabbed the gold for the 4x100m medley relay. The medal is Phelps' 18th overall Olympic gold and brings his overall medal count to 22, making him the most decorated Olympian of all time.

That night, Phelps and Rossee hit the town and partied until 4 a.m.

"Yay Michael " the blonde beauty posted to her Instagram along with the pic of the happy couple above.
    Read more: Michael Phelps Is Dating L.A. Model Megan Rossee - UsMagazine.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I'm getting a famewhore vibe.
    sputnik, dexter7 and yanna like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

According to Radaronline, she's only an "aspiring" model and is actually just a cocktail waitress! The term "model" is so damn over-used. I guess she's got pics posted on Modelmayhem.com therefore, she's a "model." LOL!!!

FriendsFearMichaelPhelpsNewGirlfriendIsUsingHimForFameFriends Fear Michael Phelps’ New Girlfriend Is Using Him For Fame

9 0

Posted on Aug 06, 2012 @ 04:07PM print it send it
    Splash News/Instagram

By Jon Boon - Radar Reporter
    Friends fear that Michael Phelps’ new girlfriend Megan Rossee is only in it for the fame, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    The Olympic swimming champion is besotted with the leggy, blonde aspiring model – but has been warned that she’s just using him to climb the showbiz ladder.
    PHOTOS: Sexiest Athletes Hit London For The Olympics!
    Worse still, pals are concerned that he will be left heartbroken if things don’t work out between them.
    “Michael is like a puppy dog around Megan – he’s completely in love with her,” a close source said.
    PHOTOS: Take A Peek Inside Michael Phelps' Baltimore Condo
    “However, like any young girl hoping to make it in [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Hollywood[/COLOR][/COLOR], she’s ambitious and knows that by associating herself with Michael she will get a lot of press herself.
    “She’s desperate for her own fame – her career has been a slow-burner but this will certainly accelerate it.
    PHOTOS: Check Out The World's Sexiest Olympians!
    “Megan supplements the little money she makes through modeling by working as a cocktail waitress at Blok nightclub – but neither she nor Michael want her doing that forever.

“Now that people know who she is, Megan is hoping that she will get more offers for photoshoots and her modeling and [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]acting [COLOR=blue !important]career[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] will finally take off,” the source revealed.
    PHOTOS: Hunks In Trunks! The Most Eligible Bachelors
    Despite supporting Michael at the Olympic trials in Omaha and the London 2012 Olympics, friends are wary that Megan will leave [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]the [COLOR=blue !important]Olympic[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] swimming champ heartbroken if their relationship was to ever end.
    “He took her to [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]the [COLOR=blue !important]Olympics[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] at a time when he was trying to become the most decorated Olympian of all time – that’s how much she means to him,” an insider divulged.
    PHOTOS: The Most Athletic Hunks In Trunks!
    “Michael adores everything about Megan, she’s athletic, makes him laugh and she’s obviously drop dead gorgeous.
    “But what happens when the buzz of the Olympics dies down and life goes back to normal? Will she want to date a retired swimmer?”
    PHOTOS: Hunks In Trunks Show Off Their 6-Packs
    As RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed, the mystery blonde Phelps was spotted celebrating with in London was cocktail waitress, Megan.
    The pair have been serious since January – but wanted to keep their relationship under wraps as Michael concentrated on becoming the most decorated Olympian of all time at the 2012 London Games.

Friends Fear Michael Phelps

*goes off to ponder why I care who Michael Phelps is dating.....*

Oh Michael baby, do you not own a mirror? Girl is looking to get famous. I'm sorry but even with 30 medals I wouldn't screw you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information