View Poll Results: OSU vs Michigan(multiple choices)

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • want OSU to win

    5 50.00%
  • want Michigan to win

    4 40.00%
  • Don't know

    0 0%
  • Do not care (ya bitch if ya choose this one!)

    1 10.00%
  • Like them both equally

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: OSU vs Michigan!!

  1. #16
    Elite Member B.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    I can't wait! It doesn't get any better than this.....well unless U of M wins. I thought Tressell was already god like?

  2. #17
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    -Auburn sucked!
    Yeah, Auburn blew. I don't understand what their freakin' problem is. They're ranked No. 5 and give it away to Georgia. Their chances of the BCS championship have gone from slim to none and not only do they lose to Georgia, they lose to an UNRANKED Georgia.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  3. #18
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,693

    Default

    OK seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH RUTGERS?????

    RUTGERS??? They were the JOKE of the Big East not even 2 yrs ago. Now, they are spanking us all--including Syracuse and other actual GOOD teams. WTF????

    Gives me hope for the Cuse......gives me hope.

  4. #19
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B.C. View Post
    I can't wait! It doesn't get any better than this.....well unless U of M wins. I thought Tressell was already god like?
    Well I think he is at Saint Tressel level now..but another two wins and he will be replacing Jesus Christ himself! He will be God's new 'adopted' son and shrines for prayer will be opening up. hehehe.

    Could not believe what I was seeing when Texas lost..what a game!
    Rutgers??? wtf?

    I really really really want almost as much for OSU to win is for Flaw-da to lose again!!!! Flaw-da SUCKS!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  5. #20
    Elite Member B.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Well I think he is at Saint Tressel level now..but another two wins and he will be replacing Jesus Christ himself! He will be God's new 'adopted' son and shrines for prayer will be opening up. hehehe.
    A friend of mine at work hung a picture of Tressell up at work from the paper after the M - O game a couple of years ago. Guess he was his new idol. Fun was had drawing on his face. Worst of it was the kid grew up 15 miles from Ann Arbor, what a traitor, he moves to Toledo for a couple of years and turns into a Buckeye fan, lame!

  6. #21
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    OK seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH RUTGERS?????

    RUTGERS??? They were the JOKE of the Big East not even 2 yrs ago. Now, they are spanking us all--including Syracuse and other actual GOOD teams. WTF????

    Gives me hope for the Cuse......gives me hope.
    Syracuse ain't that great Lynnie. Sorry.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Thanks to the five who voted OSU! You are obviously very intelligent and all-knowing people!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  8. #23
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    I don't understand all this rematch talk. Would someone explain what's going on?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  9. #24
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,105

    Default

    Ok, so lots of people figured that Michigan would be leaped frogged by USC or Florida because of the loss to tOSU. However, the polls still have them ranked at #2. If they finish out the season that way, it means they will face each other again in the for the National Championship.

    However, the Big 10 is done with their season and several other conferences still have another week or two to go. So, anything can happen. Though I'd love to see two Big 10 teams go at it for the title, I don't see it happening. I think USC will play tOSU.

  10. #25
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Thank You!

    I guess I needed an explanation from a woman
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  11. #26
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Ok, so lots of people figured that Michigan would be leaped frogged by USC or Florida because of the loss to tOSU. However, the polls still have them ranked at #2. If they finish out the season that way, it means they will face each other again in the for the National Championship.

    However, the Big 10 is done with their season and several other conferences still have another week or two to go. So, anything can happen. Though I'd love to see two Big 10 teams go at it for the title, I don't see it happening. I think USC will play tOSU.
    I agree. I want USC to win big next over UCLA and Notre Dame and pass UM.
    And do not want Flaw-da to go so Arkansas needs to kick their butts. Arkansas please destroy Flaw-da. Flaw-da fans are almost as rude and obnoxious as OSU fans!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  12. #27
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'll send Frank Broyles a telegram, or something.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  13. #28
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'll send Frank Broyles a telegram, or something.
    Flaw-duh fans are already talking smack about Arkansas..and even MSNBC is predicting that LSU will beat Arkansas this coming weekend! Arkansas must win so they can be on a roll and crush Flaw-duh. Go Hogs!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  14. #29
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Go HOGS!!!!

    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  15. #30
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Go HOGS!!!!



    You must avenge this stunning loss by crushing Flaw-duh!!!!!!

    Good game LSU and Hogs.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Osu Beats Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Sojiita in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 19th, 2006, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 17th, 2006, 10:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 13th, 2006, 05:38 PM
  4. Michigan Robbery 'Blown'
    By UndercoverGator in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 30th, 2006, 08:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •