Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Notre Dame Linebacker and Heisman Finalist Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend Hoax

All this needed was a pregnancy thrown it and it would have been of Tila Tequila epic proportions.

I believe he was in on it too, all the supposed meetings, how they first met etc. Either way, he's an idiot.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

What a totally bizarre story. Once the guy realized it, he shouldn't have kept the lie going. But, truely,...who in the hell fucks with someone like this?? Jeez.....

fgg

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo tells Dr. Phil he believes Te’o hoax was a ‘romantic’ relationship

The Manti Te'o story is nearing its merciful conclusion, and one of the final pieces of the story is now fitting into place.

In an interview with Dr. Phil scheduled to air Thursday and Friday, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the mastermind of the hoax that ensnared Te'o for several years, spoke publicly for the first time about a story that has captured national attention and admitted that he fell "deeply, romantically in love" with Te'o over the course of the scam.

"I asked him, straight up, was this a romantic relationship with you?" Dr. Phil McGraw said on NBC's Today. "And he says, 'yes.' I then said, are you then, therefore, gay? He says, 'Well, when you put it that way, yes.' And then, he caught himself and said, 'I am confused.'"

However, Tuiasosopo emphatically denied that Te'o was in any way involved with the scam. He noted that while Te'o and "Lennay Kekua" would "break up," Tuiasosopo himself would find a way to reunite them: "There were many times where Manti and Lennay had broken up, but something would bring them back together, whether it was something going on in his life or in Lennay's life, in this case in my life."

Tuiasosopo still contends that it's his voice on the famous voicemail recordings, not a cousin. That may be the only mystery still left in this story, one which has now reached its natural end.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo tells Dr. Phil he believes Te

video at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information