Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nike to Michael Vick: Come back, all is forgiven

Well my boys won't be getting any more Nikes. Only the older one prefers them though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I will forgive it when the dogs forgive it. Bastardo.
    I hope I don't get a contaction for that.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

WTF is a contaction? I don't speak Long Island.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Infraction?
    Posted from my iPhone

Finally, a translator!

Gross man and company.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Nike is just in it for the almighty dollar. They don't care about the personal lives or character of the athletes they sponsor. I mean, Michael Jordan is a complete ass, but he is Mr. Nike. Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong. Those are just the few off the top of my head - and they all 3 have bldgs. named after them on the world campus. Nike is in it for profit, bottom line.

On a personal note, I don't like Nike's and I think most of their products are overpriced. This is just another reason to not buy from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    I sent Nike a strongly worded email.
    Good for you, fuck nike and this bastard

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Nike is just in it for the almighty dollar. They don't care about the personal lives or character of the athletes they sponsor. I mean, Michael Jordan is a complete ass, but he is Mr. Nike. Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong. Those are just the few off the top of my head - and they all 3 have bldgs. named after them on the world campus. Nike is in it for profit, bottom line.
    should they, though? i mean, they're famous for being great athletes, not faithful husbands and moral leaders.
    playing devil's advocate here, and granted, what michael vick did was particularly heinous, but he also did time in prison and is claiming to have been rehabilitated so shouldn't he get a second chance?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    playing devil's advocate here, and granted, what michael vick did was particularly heinous, but he also did time in prison and is claiming to have been rehabilitated so shouldn't he get a second chance?
    with that thinking, then shouldn't Chris Brown?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^
    wouldn't you want to hit rihanna, too?

j/k

but seriously, i guess then yes, it would also apply to chris brown. but he also doesn't seem to be aware that what he did was wrong and has made all these contradictory statements about it and plays the victim instead of what vick appears to be doing which is taking full responsibility and admitting what he did was wrong and trying to stop people from doing the same thing.
    again, like i said, i was playing devil's advocate and i'm not sure he should get his contract back because while i don't think tiger woods or micheal jordan should lose theirs for being arrogant assholes and cheaters, what vick did is in a whole different league.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    should they, though? i mean, they're famous for being great athletes, not faithful husbands and moral leaders.

I think so. Mind you, he should never be allowed to own an animal again, but Vick has gone out of his way to change himself. I can't help but be impressed by the volunteer work he is doing (not court ordered.)

If we don't, as a society, allow these rich guys to honestly rehab their images and lifestyles then the average kid is going to think that one fuck up and they are out of society's game. There has to be a pathway out after a mistake or crime. Allowing Vick to resurrect his career, talk to kids about way to adulthood without using their brute force to bully or abuse animals, has no downside as far as I'm concerned.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information