Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL star Michael Vick leaves prison for home confinement

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Oh,lawd! Hush your mouth! Could be just a question of time...
    Eli and Tony are both bi-polar throwers, so certain Giants fans need to quit hatin'. *glares daggers at someone whose name begins with K*

Say what you want; Dallas is the NFL halfway house, but their thugs are good at what they do. The Cowboys do things to fuck themselves over on the field, but they don't actually try to blow appendages off.

McJag I've had perfect hair every since I quit pulling for the Cowboys years ago
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    KC! I knew you were behind this! lol If Special El keeps choking up, he could be a New Yorker! MUHAHAHAHA!

Pacman may like taking county funded vacations, but he doesn't shoot himself in the leg. At least our gangsters ain't goofy!
    Of course I was behind it. LOL.

Hey, Special El didn't choke when he won the Giants a Super Bowl. Something Romo would be able to do for Dallas if he wasn't constantly choking in the playoffs and being distracted by Chestica.

And Plax shot himself in the leg, but at least he wasn't dumb enough to fight the bodyguard that the team hired to babysit him like Pacman did. Sorry, RIS, but the Giants look much better by comparison next to the Cowboys.

Eli and Tony are both bi-polar throwers, so certain Giants fans need to quit hatin'. *glares daggers at someone whose name begins with K*

Say what you want; Dallas is the NFL halfway house, but their thugs are good at what they do. The Cowboys do things to fuck themselves over on the field, but they don't actually try to blow appendages off.
    Winners don't need to hate. LOL

Everyone gets lucky once in a while. Wait, it wasn't the Giants in the Super Bowl this year. It was....ummm, what's that team? From McCain territory. That's right, the Giants had a Eli bad streak.

Say what you want, KC. It's a cycle. My 'boys have had their SB rings. Jimmie Johnson shows them every Sunday on Fox NFL Pre-show. The south shall rise again! Actually, thinking about it, if someone shoved Jones back into his crypt and brought Johnson back, the Cowboys would be much better off.

I'd rather have Emo Romo crying and Pacman punching out babysitters than having to explain why the team thug is only a danger to himself.

*crosses arms*

On the real tho, I think Eli and the Giants are damn good. I call it like I see it. Both Eli and Romo are great QB's and once they reach a sustainable level of consistency, any team they are on will be lucky to have them.

You're right, RIS. The Giants didn't get to the Super Bowl this year, but at least they've been to the Super Bowl twice this decade. The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since the 90's...y'know back in the 20th Century. Too bad the Cowboys can't get lucky. Maybe it's all the thugs they keep signing.

And I'll admit, Romo is a good QB. One of the best in the game. And if he would learn how to stay focused he could easily win a Super Bowl. But Romo's biggest problem is that he let's his relationships distract him from his game.

*waits patiently for football season so the trash talkin' can continue.*

Why we gotta wait till then? Huh?

*takes off earrings and pulls out the Vaseline, smearing it on face*

Aw naw, you had to run dat mouf! Nuh-uh, you don't get to wait until August. Don't call a girl out if ya can't handle it!

Sadly, instead of focusing on the talent within the NFL, the players ridiculous behavior is making the news.

I think, talent wise, the Giants, the Cowboys, and several other teams, are equal. What I think makes the difference is cohesion and calm. Jerry Jones is the older white TO. He uses football to feed his fame addiction and his ego is the only entity which thinks he knows what he is doing and that he is doing it well.

The only major differences between the Giants and the Cowboys were the coaches and the team spirit. I guarantee if TO and Pacman showed up in NY, the Giants would drop to 1-15.

If Jones takes Plaxico or Vick, I am done with them. I am over them already, considering they still have Coach Cartman and they hired the Whiny Bitch and Thug Life.

I could be compelled to root for anyone except New England.

Taking off the earrings and bringing out the Vaseline. Shit's about to get serious. *reaches for my mace and a restraining order*

And we ain't gotta wait till August for the smack talkin'. Let's bring it.

Seriously, I agree that the Giants and Cowboys are pretty much equal talent-wise. It comes down to which team has their head on straight. But you could say that about most teams in the NFL.

But I don't think Pacman and T.O. would sink the Giants, but I'd be pissed if they signed with N.Y. But the one thing I've always liked about the Giants is that their entire team isn't built around one player. They can adapt if they lose somebody. They lost Barber and won a Super Bowl, they lost Strahan and had a better record than the previous year. I don't even think losing Plax was what sank them last year, it was moreso that they got lazy. When the Giants are the underdogs they play better, when they're winning they get cocky and lazy.

And I think Jerry Jones is more Cartman than Wade Phillips. Phillips is like Butters.

It's funny how this thread went from being about Vick to being about people that are actually playing in the NFL.

Screw you,King! The Cowboys are going to grind your team into the field. They can be the ones sobbing on the sideline!
    P.S. Pacman & T.O. could sink the Archangel Gabriel. By halftime.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Taking off the earrings and bringing out the Vaseline. Shit's about to get serious. *reaches for my mace and a restraining order*

And we ain't gotta wait till August for the smack talkin'. Let's bring it.

Seriously, I agree that the Giants and Cowboys are pretty much equal talent-wise. It comes down to which team has their head on straight. But you could say that about most teams in the NFL.

But I don't think Pacman and T.O. would sink the Giants, but I'd be pissed if they signed with N.Y. But the one thing I've always liked about the Giants is that their entire team isn't built around one player. They can adapt if they lose somebody. They lost Barber and won a Super Bowl, they lost Strahan and had a better record than the previous year. I don't even think losing Plax was what sank them last year, it was moreso that they got lazy. When the Giants are the underdogs they play better, when they're winning they get cocky and lazy.

And I think Jerry Jones is more Cartman than Wade Phillips. Phillips is like Butters.

It's funny how this thread went from being about Vick to being about people that are actually playing in the NFL.
    No, Jerry Jones is Mr. Burns. Where you been ,KC?

I mentioned to some people last season the Giants major flaw is their cockiness. They have to work on that. The Cowboys should mutiny and duct tape the team's owner and coach's mouths shut.

Screw you,King! The Cowboys are going to grind your team into the field. They can be the ones sobbing on the sideline!
    Pacman and TO will live forever. They sure ain't going to Heaven, the Devil won't deal with them and we will be stuck with the scourge. Who needs the apocalypse when TO has a mic and is being beamed out to millions.

Somewhere Jerry Jones is imagining what Vick would look like in a Cowboys uniform.
    i'd laugh if this wasnt so true.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Stop picking on me. PB was right, differing opinions aren't respected at GR.

No, Jerry Jones is Mr. Burns. Where you been ,KC?

I mentioned to some people last season the Giants major flaw is their cockiness. They have to work on that. The Cowboys should mutiny and duct tape the team's owner and coach's mouths shut.
    I forgot about Mr. Burns. You're right, RIS.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i'd laugh if this wasnt so true.
    You know what would be better than the Cowboys signing Vick? The Eagles signing Vick.

(this is when we started calling them the cryboys)

^^That pic made me just want to hug him then slap the shit out of him.

And how did KC get dragged into this?

**kicks off heels**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information