Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: NFL: Saints defense had 'bounty' fund

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    there have been players who admitted there was some informal stuff like this going on amongst themselves in the past, but these same guys were adamant that's as far as it went....there hasn't been anyone or anything to indicate that coaches and administration have been in on it, encouraging and condoning it, before. I think it's despicable and good for Goodell.
    this shit has been going on for as long as the damn game has been played and everyone damn well knows it. Fucking coaches in college encourage it so I'mma have to call bullshit on your post. This is not something new it's always gone on and everyone has always known about it. No it's not right but fuck if your gonna jump on one team then take out the rest of the assholes doing it too. Because I assure you every team in the NFL has been guilty of this shit.
    nancydrew likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I agree there needs to be punishment, but this seems excessive. I can get penalizing thru monetary and draft pick means, but the suspensions are surprising.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Fucking haters! As much as the Saints have fucking blown ass for all these years, we get a good goddamn coach, we get St. Breesus, and of course haters gonna hate. I guess they were a threat to someone that didn't want to deal with them... motherfuckers. I have been arguing all goddamn day with people over this shit. Pussification of the goddamn NFL, might as well change that shit to the Touch Football League.

ETA- Fuck Greg Williams. He probably got ass hurt over being let go and went to flapping his fat fucking mouth.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Fucking haters! As much as the Saints have fucking blown ass for all these years, we get a good goddamn coach, we get St. Breesus, and of course haters gonna hate. I guess they were a threat to someone that didn't want to deal with them... motherfuckers. I have been arguing all goddamn day with people over this shit. Pussification of the goddamn NFL, might as well change that shit to the Touch Football League.

ETA- Fuck Greg Williams. He probably got ass hurt over being let go and went to flapping his fat fucking mouth.
    I lurve you, you know!
    I'm betting money on that last bit, Greg Williams needs to have a bounty on his fucking ass
    nancydrew likes this.

Every team out there has pulled some form of this same game.
    Maybe this will tone it down, but this is football after all! To suspend a coach is overkill. Money speaks louder, the point has been made, now just up the fine here.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Ugh, see, I told you! Motherfucker!

Warren Sapp: Jeremy Shockey is Saints bounty 'snitch'

By Robert Klemko, USA TODAY
    Updated 2h 41m ago

NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp says he's "heard" who the whistle-blower in the Saints bounty case is.

CAPTION
    By Kevin Winter, Getty Images

When a Twitter follower of the former NFL player guessed Jeremy Shockey, Sapp responded, "BINGO!"Shockey, a former tight end in New Orleans from 2008-2010, would have witnessed the first two years of the bounty program under def. coordinator Gregg Williams which paid defensive players for harming opponents.
    Shockey responded incredulously to Sapp's tweet: "really?? Wow did I also have something to do with the um scandal?"
    Sapp was originally critical of the unidentified Saints' "snitch" when the NFL released its findings in early March. Falcons wide receiver Roddy White expressed a similar sentiment in a tweet Wednesday: "By the way y'all got a lot of snitches in your locker room and organization no loyalty"
    Shockey is now a free agent after spending a season in Carolina. Both players attended the University of Miami, and Sapp spent 13 years in the league before retiring in 2007.

OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I fucking hate the way Gooddell selectively enforces the rules. He's been on my shit list since he let Vick back into the league.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Ugh, see, I told you! Motherfucker!

By Robert Klemko, USA TODAY
    Updated 2h 41m ago

NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp says he's "heard" who the whistle-blower in the Saints bounty case is.

CAPTION
    By Kevin Winter, Getty Images

When a Twitter follower of the former NFL player guessed Jeremy Shockey, Sapp responded, "BINGO!"Shockey, a former tight end in New Orleans from 2008-2010, would have witnessed the first two years of the bounty program under def. coordinator Gregg Williams which paid defensive players for harming opponents.
    Shockey responded incredulously to Sapp's tweet: "really?? Wow did I also have something to do with the um scandal?"
    Sapp was originally critical of the unidentified Saints' "snitch" when the NFL released its findings in early March. Falcons wide receiver Roddy White expressed a similar sentiment in a tweet Wednesday: "By the way y'all got a lot of snitches in your locker room and organization no loyalty"
    Shockey is now a free agent after spending a season in Carolina. Both players attended the University of Miami, and Sapp spent 13 years in the league before retiring in 2007.

man I hate that, now I must add Shockey to my hate list

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I fucking hate the way Gooddell selectively enforces the rules. He's been on my shit list since he let Vick back into the league.
    mine too fucking douche bag asswipe

get your shirts, kids. I ordered ours already. the boy gets the "Free Payton" one and I get the "Screw Dat - Free Payton" one...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The bounty hunt was a terrible idea, but I'm sure they have all done it. I reserve some of my anger toward Shockey. Had he come forward while still on the team, he wouldn't have looked as bad. He could have been a whistle blower of sorts. But no, he waited till he was traded to rat on the scheme. Now it just looks like sour grapes. Pissed off because he was traded. Never mind that you are still in the NFL and drawing a kick ass salary. "Wahaha...I got traded! I'm telling now."

Nothing worse than a cry baby football player. He whines all the way to the bank.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I pity that fool if he finds himself back in NO... well, no I don't
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Man it just pisses me off, I knew it was him. I could tell during that last game against Carolina that he was being a little bitch. And to think, I wanted to fuck him lol

A rage fuck wouldn't be out of line.
    nancydrew likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well, he certainly fucked himself. Loyalty to your teammates is a big deal in the NFL. This dude is fucked and will wind up suing because this has made him virtually unemployable. Federal labor law protects employees against retribution as result of complaining about unsafe work environments. The fact that Sapp might have outed a whistle-blower could pose a problem for the analyst and the NFL. See article at Sapp could face trouble for calling Shockey bounty 'snitch' - NYPOST.com
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information