It's kind of how I feel in this thread.
    ???
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It's kind of how I feel in this thread.
    Good.
    CornFlakegrl and gas_chick like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ???
    You know, being a fan of the Greatest Of All Time! highfive?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Oh, Sorry.

Congressional report says NFL waged improper campaign to influence government study

WASHINGTON -- At least a half-dozen top NFL health officials waged an improper, behind-the-scenes campaign last year to influence a major U.S. government research study on football and brain disease, congressional investigators have concluded in a new report.

The 91-page report describes how the NFL pressured the National Institutes of Health to strip the $16 million project from a prominent Boston University researcher and tried to redirect the money to members of the league's committee on brain injuries. The study was to have been funded out of a $30 million "unrestricted gift" the NFL gave the NIH in 2012.

After the NIH rebuffed the NFL's campaign to remove Robert Stern, an expert in neurodegenerative disease who has criticized the league, the NFL backed out of a signed agreement to pay for the study, the report shows. Taxpayers ended up bearing the cost instead.

The NFL's actions violated policies that prohibit private donors from interfering in the NIH peer-review process, the report concludes, and were part of a "long-standing pattern of attempts" by the league to shape concussion research for its own purposes.

"In this instance, our investigation has shown that while the NFL had been publicly proclaiming its role as funder and accelerator of important research, it was privately attempting to influence that research," the report states.

Democratic members of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce launched the investigation in December after Outside the Lines reported that the NFL backed out of the seven-year study, which aims to find methods for detecting -- in living patients -- chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE, a disease found in dozens of deceased NFL players.

The report, first obtained by Outside the Lines, also shows:

• The co-chairman of the NFL's committee on brain injuries, Dr. Richard Ellenbogen, was one of the league's "primary advocates" opposing Stern, even though Ellenbogen had applied for the same grant and stood to benefit personally. Ellenbogen previously denied to Outside the Lines that he tried to influence the NIH, but the report sharply criticizes his actions.

• The NFL was warned that taxpayers would have to bear the cost of the $16 million study and that the NIH would be "unable to fund other meritorious research for several years" if the league backed out. The NFL offered a last-minute $2 million payment after an intermediary suggested a partial contribution would "help dampen criticism." The NIH turned down the offer.

• Even after an NIH review panel upheld the award to Stern, the NFL sought to funnel the $16 million to another project that would involve members of the league's brain injury committee. The plan would have allowed the NFL researchers to avoid the NIH's rigorous peer-review process. NIH Director Francis Collins rejected the idea.

This story is really long so click here if you want to read the rest of it. Congressional report finds NFL improperly intervened in brain research, cost taxpayers $16 million
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

NFL'S DENARD ROBINSON ESCAPES FROM CAR SINKING IN POND... ''Asleep Behind Wheel'

7/5/2016 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BREAKING NEWS

Cops in Jacksonville say Jaguars running back Denard Robinson had to climb out of a window of a car that was sinking in a pond this weekend ... after the 25-year-old fell asleep behind the wheel.

According to the police report, obtained by FOX 30, Robinson's Chevy Impala had gone down an embankment and into a retention pond around 4:20 AM on July 3rd ... and was slowly sinking.

When officers arrived on scene, they saw a passed out Robinson in the driver's seat and a female passenger next to him. The driver's side door was submerged in the water.

An officer knocked on the door -- but Robinson opened his eyes and then went back to sleep.

The responding officer explained ... "I continued to knock on the window until the passenger woke up and rolled the window down and said, 'What's up.'"

"I explained that their vehicle was in a pond and that they needed to exit," the officer wrote in the report.
    Despite the sinking situation, the officer says the woman REFUSED to exit the car and had to be physically pulled to safety.

The cop says he was able to unlock the car -- and went back for Robinson.

Problem is ... Robinson believed he was on the road and refused to step out of the vehicle.

Eventually, Robinson realized the situation -- but the drama continued.

"The driver tried about three times to open the driver’s door which was the side that was underwater. I had to keep reminding the driver to climb out of the passenger side because his door was in the water."

Robinson got out -- and officers immediately checked him out to see if he was drunk or high ... but cops concluded he was NOT impaired.

The Jaguars issued a statement on the matter -- saying, "The team is aware that running back Denard Robinson was involved in a single-car accident over the weekend and is thankful that nobody was injured."

Not impaired? C'mon now...

Good ol' University of Michigan dude. What a dumbass.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

The Jaguars appear to be imploding early. I think I read something over the weekend about one of them getting shot with a really weak-ass story the the cops can't verify...other than that he was shot.

Good. One of the FWC officers is no longer a dolphin fan and is now a Jacksonville fan. I threw him out of my office when he declared that. He burned all his Miami shirts a couple of years ago but then came back. Fuck him and his fair weathered fan bullshit.
    gas_chick likes this.

If anyone would like to play fantasy football this year, here is a link. Just a fun league, no money only bragging rights. Live draft will be Saturday 8/6 at 12 noon mountain time (10AM eastern), but the time can be changed ​for those of you who sleep until 2pm on Saturdays and you know who you are, don't you shelled?

https://yho.com/nfl?l=280915&k=9f286...02396c7a5f9d2d
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

How did you know that?? Not
    tomorrow, I'm hosting a birthday pool party at my friends house. I have to get up at the ungodly hour of 11:00am
    greysfang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    How did you know that?? Not
    tomorrow, I'm hosting a birthday pool party at my friends house. I have to get up at the ungodly hour of 11:00am
    What time do you start playing trivia on the weekends?

And Shady Brady's final appeal has been denied. Suck it!

Tom Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied | Bleacher Report
    SHELLEE and gas_chick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And Shady Brady's final appeal has been denied. Suck it!

Tom Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied | Bleacher Report

Best part of my day was hearing this.
    greysfang likes this.

Training Camp: THIS WEEK!

Regular Season Kickoff: 45 Days!

Go Chiefs!!!!!
    CornFlakegrl and gas_chick like this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information