Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: NFL 2015 - 2016 Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Okay, so your creepy Rob Lowe commercials will be creepy Eli Manning commercials this season.

I saw one yesterday with Tony Romo.
    Brookie likes this.

Chiefs announce Eric Berry will return to field

• By Gregg Rosenthal
    • Around The NFL Editor
    • Published: July 28, 2015 at 11:26 p.m.
    • Updated: July 29, 2015 at 10:47 a.m.

On a tiresome, familiar day in the NFL, we bring you a little good news: Kansas City Chiefs safetyEric Berry is ready to practice football again.

The Chiefs announced the surprising news Tuesday night that Berry has been cleared to take the field again on Wednesday morning for the first time since being diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma last December. He missed the final five weeks of last season, and concluded treatment on his cancer in June.

Berry will speak to the media on Wednesday, and the Chiefs will address his medical future. But clearly his return to football practice is a strong sign of confidence and great news regarding Berry's health. The Chiefs say that Berry undertook several rounds of thorough testing before getting cleared.

The news provides a bright spot for the Chiefs on the same day that they announced Pro Bowldefensive tackle Dontari Poe recently underwent back surgery that will keep him out indefinitely. TheChiefs also learned last week that cornerback Sean Smith was suspended for the first three games of the season.

Berry has made three Pro Bowls since being drafted fifth overall in the 2010 NFL Draft. The team wore a patch with Berry's number on their gametime jackets in December last season. It sounds like they'll get to play alongside Berry again sometime this season.

Update: Berry was on the field for the beginning of Chiefs camp Wednesday morning.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000504566/article/chiefs-announce-eric-berry-will-return-to-field?campaign=Ext_Email_1st10_20150729&cvosrc=Ext _Email.Epsilon.1st10_20150729
    OMGOMG!!! So stunned and happy! Not only did he beat cancer's ass, but apparently he is well enough to start practicing! I hope he builds back up to it at a healthy pace, but it looks like we will see him on the field at some point this year.
    SHELLEE, levitt, gas_chick and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wore my Berry shirt pin to work today
    greysfang and gas_chick like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Jets Fans Troll Patriots Practice

You're All Cheaters!!

7/30/2015 7:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news

Leave it to the NY Jets fans to throw salt in the Patriots wounds -- trolling the team by flying a "CHEATERS" banner over the New England practice today.
    The sign, created by Jets Fan Media, read ... "Cheaters Look Up."

Don't worry, Pats Nation is already firing back on the Jets Fan Media twitter page -- one guy wrote back, "The only banner Jets fans will see for a long time."
    Touche'.

Read more: Jets Fans Troll Patriots Practice -- YOU'RE ALL CHEATERS!!! | TMZ.com
    LOVE it!
    msdeb, gas_chick and levitt like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hate the jets but that's hysterical.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I saw this picture today and fell in love with it. Mostly because I LOVE Michelle Kwan and her spirals are the most amazing ever. The dude is supposed to be Favre, I'm thinking its old cause he doesn't look like that now.

MohandasKGanja and msdeb like this.

Damnit, I love Michelle Kwan.
    greysfang likes this.

Woo Hoo, football is on tonight! We're playing Da Bears. I see Brady is starting tonight. NE is playing the Packers on Nfl network.
    greysfang likes this.

i'm not a Charger fan at all, but boy is there trouble brewing here. Direct TV couldn't come to a deal with the local CBS affiliate here (Midwest). So, as of 5pm tonight
    no charger games. no nothing on the CBS channel. So far this only affects me if Big Bang Theory is off in the fall. Can't even watch Chargers game on the NFL network. it's blacked out.

that said, Go Giants.
    greysfang likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Well we got our asses kicked, but we looked good in the beginning with our starters which is positive.

I laughed my ass off.

Lions Troll Geno Smith During Inactive Announcement with Song by The Weeknd

By Thomas Duffy, Featured Columnist Aug 13, 2015

Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports
    Thursday night was a rough one for New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith, who had surgery on the jaw that the punch of a former teammate, IK Enemkpali, broke Tuesday.

But the pain didn't stop there.

While his Jets took a 23-3 whooping at the hands of the host Detroit Lions, avery coincidental song was playing when Smith was announced to be inactive for the game, according to Josh Katzenstein of the Detroit News:

Ford Field playing "Can't Feel My Face" by The Weeknd just as the Jets announce Geno Smith being inactive. Can't make this up.

So, so wrong.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2547430-lions-troll-geno-smith-during-inactive-announcement-with-song-by-the-weeknd
    msdeb, Brookie and SHELLEE like this.

Denver and Seahawks coming up! Go Denver!
    *boo, PEYTON isn't playing
    levitt likes this.

Downvote
    msdeb likes this.

Our special teams are an absolute shit show, but the rest looks good. Always nice to beat the Seahawks at CenturyLink, even if it's only preseason!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Chiefs kicked ass!
    gas_chick likes this.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information