Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: NFL 2015 - 2016 Season Thread

I always thought he was hot and we watch jeopardy every night, unless I'm out then I dvr it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Rodgers is the less hot Alex Smith. But, back to giving the Deflatriots flack -

ManxMouse and darksithbunny like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

^^ Ha ha, that is simply greatness!

T.B. should have gotten reamed for the season, especially since he refused to let the league see his texts or emails in relation to the investigation. Oh, and
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

So he appealed today, which isn't a surprise, but I got this mental image of him throwing himself on the floor screaming and crying and jizzelle giving him the tit just to shut him up.
    SHELLEE, msdeb and MohandasKGanja like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Love the jizzelle spelling.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

If his suspension gets revoked I swear to GOD I will hunt Brady down and kick his ass in an elevator and beat him with a stick BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO IN THE NFL

Elite Member

They'll find some bullshit excuse to let him play, unfortunately.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

'Reluctant' Patriots owner will not appeal 'Deflategate' punishment

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft said Tuesday that he will not appealthe punishment handed down to him by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell over the controversy known as "Deflategate."

Speaking at the NFL owner's meetings in San Francisco, Kraft said that while he disagrees with Goodell's decision to fine the team $1 million and strip them of future draft picks, he no longer wants to "continue the rhetoric" that has lingered over the topic for months.

Kraft's decision to not appeal the sanction against his team "will not impact the NFLPA appeal of the 4-game suspension of Tom Brady," said George Atallah, a player's union executive.

Patriots owner will not appeal Deflate punishment - CNN.com

He was probably shocked at how the public en masse rejected and sneered at the Patriots' stupid rebuttal report. The Deflator means he's losing weight my ass.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

SHELLEE likes this.

99 Days to Kickoff! Go Chiefs!!!

RIP #37 Joe Delaney. We will never forget you.
    gas_chick likes this.

Okay, so your creepy Rob Lowe commercials will be creepy Eli Manning commercials this season.

levitt likes this.

Roger Goodell upholds Tom Brady suspension - NFL.com

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on integrity of the game, the league announced Tuesday.
    The full final decision from Goodell can be read here, although it doesn't necessarily end this saga. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday that Brady will sue. Brady's camp will seek an injunction on this suspension to try to keep Brady on the field. Goodell indicated that Brady's destruction of evidence was a factor in upholding the suspension.
    "The most significant new information that emerged in connection with the appeal was evidence that on or about March 6, 2015 -- the very day that he was interviewed by Mr. Wells and his investigated team -- Mr. Brady instructed his assistant to destroy the cellphone that he had been using since early 2014, a period that included that AFC Championship game and the initial weeks of the subsequent investigation," Goodell wrote in the final decision on the appeal.
    "During the four months that the cell phone was in use, Brady had exchanged nearly 10,000 text messages, none of which can now be retrieved from that device. The destruction of the cell phone was not disclosed until June 18, almost four months after the investigators had first sought electronic information from Brady."

The league also filed in federal court in New York a complaint Tuesday seeking confirmation of the decision under the principles of federal labor law.

The four-time Super Bowl winner is eligible to play Week 6 in Indianapolis against the Colts. Jimmy Garoppolo, who played sparingly as Brady's backup last year, is expected to startthe team's first four games of the season. Brady remains eligible for training camp and the preseason.
    Rapoport reported earlier Tuesday that the NFL and NFL Players Association exchanged offers for a potential settlement for Brady's suspension. However, Brady was not willing to accept any offer that included him sitting out games, and the league almost certainly wanted an acknowledgement of contrition from Brady.
    levitt and gas_chick like this.

So much love for the last two posts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Roger Goodell upholds Tom Brady suspension - NFL.com

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on integrity of the game, the league announced Tuesday.
    The full final decision from Goodell can be read here, although it doesn't necessarily end this saga. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday that Brady will sue. Brady's camp will seek an injunction on this suspension to try to keep Brady on the field. Goodell indicated that Brady's destruction of evidence was a factor in upholding the suspension.
    "The most significant new information that emerged in connection with the appeal was evidence that on or about March 6, 2015 -- the very day that he was interviewed by Mr. Wells and his investigated team -- Mr. Brady instructed his assistant to destroy the cellphone that he had been using since early 2014, a period that included that AFC Championship game and the initial weeks of the subsequent investigation," Goodell wrote in the final decision on the appeal.
    "During the four months that the cell phone was in use, Brady had exchanged nearly 10,000 text messages, none of which can now be retrieved from that device. The destruction of the cell phone was not disclosed until June 18, almost four months after the investigators had first sought electronic information from Brady."

The league also filed in federal court in New York a complaint Tuesday seeking confirmation of the decision under the principles of federal labor law.

The four-time Super Bowl winner is eligible to play Week 6 in Indianapolis against the Colts. Jimmy Garoppolo, who played sparingly as Brady's backup last year, is expected to startthe team's first four games of the season. Brady remains eligible for training camp and the preseason.
    Rapoport reported earlier Tuesday that the NFL and NFL Players Association exchanged offers for a potential settlement for Brady's suspension. However, Brady was not willing to accept any offer that included him sitting out games, and the league almost certainly wanted an acknowledgement of contrition from Brady.

Brady is NOT going to sue. If he does then his phone and computer will be discoverable and he has so far refused to make his texts and emails available for the investigation. Its all a lot of posturing and chest beating. And since he ordered his phone to be DESTROYED, he really doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information