Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: NFL 2015 - 2016 Season Thread

Last edited by greysfang; February 9th, 2016 at 02:45 PM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I was reading an analysis of that and a couple seconds earlier it appears that the other guy is pulling Von Miller down by his face mask:

ETA - I am out of my depth here, and I know you are in Broncos territory, so if you think he's a dirty player, you have more credibility than I do.

Last edited by MohandasKGanja; February 9th, 2016 at 03:14 PM.

Yeah, but she's biased because she HATES the Broncos. I would tend to agree with you Mo.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I see him being pulled down but that certainly doesn't justify him him trying to crush someone's windpipe.

If you don't believe me then read all of the links i put in and look with your own eyes, but the only real stat you need to know is that since 2011 (his rookie year) Vonn has more than twice as many as the next guy on the list of roughing and personal foul penalties, and those are just the ones that are called.

This is nothing new for Von Miller. Pro Football Reference allows us to track how many penalties a player has been called for over the course of their career. It's a marvelous toy. Let's take a look at some pass rushers and see how many Unnecessary Roughness and Roughing the Passer penalties they've racked up since 2011 (Von's rookie year), shall we? I used a bunch of edge rushers (you know, same position-ish) and Ndamukong Suh(because he's widely regarded as the cheapest player in the league).How does Von stack up?

Von: 10
    Hali: 5
    Ware: 5
    Quinn: 4
    Suh: 3
    Wake: 2
    Suggs: 2
    Houston: 0

from one of the articles above
    yeah I am biased, but this is pure fact. I hate the donkeys so why would I key in on ONE player? Could it be because he deserves it?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

To even it out, Miller is allowed to be held without penalty at least 5 times a game and yes it happened in the SB
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I have paid my debts. The food at Elway's is actually really good. I had #7's Favorite without the bun and it was awesome. He had some sort of lobster sandwich that was quite literally a large lobster tail between two slices of toasted whole wheat with some fixing's. It looked incredible.

Onion Sports Network@OnionSports 8 Dec 2015

Johnny Manziel Hits Rock Bottom After Waking Up As Browns Starter For Third Time This Year

SHELLEE likes this.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread Information