Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: NFL 2014 - 2015 season thread

Fuck you, Patriots. I was getting PTSD watching that game. Welker's hit...I love that man and he needs to seriously rethink his future.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Tom Brady isn't my favorite, but he played one a hell of a game. The gomer was all goofy smiles on the sidelines in that stupid stocking hat, that sits to high on his head. Looks like his team will now return his high 5's.....I am sure he is thrilled!! And I agree with you on Wes Welker,...he is going to end up hurt very badly one of these times. I think he is really pushing the limits of his body and his luck. He is pretty short by NFL standards and he just seems to take the damn brunt of any hit he takes out there. Had to laugh at the picture up thread with Eli taking off the Peyton mask,...lol Peyton has been really very irritable and bitchY the last couple of games. Seems out of character for him,....you know you can't always win, dude.

I couldn't believe that the Chargers were totally shut out, either. I can't stand Cry Me a River,...but he couldn't seem to do shit, yesterday. He is a good enough QB you would have thought they would have scored a TD or two, at least.

I was very proud of the Vikings, Olivia. They pulled it together and worked as a team. Tell Mr. Olivia, SKOL VIKINGS!!!! lol

Teddy isn't the best QB out there, but for a 21 year old kid that has been thrown in there, he played an awesome game yesterday. 3 wins out of 5 starts, so it could be worse. I hope to see him mature even more over this season. I like how he keeps his cool and composure out there, and doesn't seem to be letting his job or position go to his head. Asiata is a damn beast!!! Love that he worked so hard to even get into the NFL and the story of his family. Glad to see him appreciating it and working so hard for his team. Boy, Cordarrelle Patterson didn't do shit yesterday! Couldn't catch 2 damn passes that were catchable with wide open space to the end zone. The score should have been 12 points higher. Plus, he had like 3 other drops through out the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Miami killed it today!!
    Yes, thank you so much. Now the Chiefs are in 2nd place and only 1/2 game back.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Peyton is irritable because he knows I'm here and has yet to have the pleasure of meeting me!
    msdeb and MontanaMama like this.

Peyton is a whiny little bitch just like his brother, he just hides it better most of the time.
    Brookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

But chicken parm you taste so good
    levitt likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I just heard John Gruden say pissburg while refering to pittsburg on mnf. He did correct himself mid piss but I still lol'd
    MontanaMama and greysfang like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

the only reason i watched the giants/colts game was to watch Strahan get his HOF ring at halftime.

ESPN sucks. didn't even show it. I just got to watch that blowhard Chris Berman. fuckers.
    greysfang likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hey levitt! The Chiefs are scheduled to play at Wembley next year, so keep that in your head so you can get tickets.

Kansas City Chiefs to host Detroit Lions in London, UK
    levitt, msdeb and gas_chick like this.

Excuse me motherfuckers...who is that in first place of the most competitive division? Yippy kai yay! Cle-ve-land! Brow-nies! That's all, commence the worship
    dexter7, greysfang and msdeb like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Jesus God, what a fucking embarrassment. Thank God I was busy at work and didn't get to check in to that ass-stomping my team just got. Damn
    greysfang and MontanaMama like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I've already text all my football buddies to go to the Chiefs game! It's happening. Now I feel Alex is stalking me?
    greysfang likes this.

Have the Browns ever played that well? They looked amazing, however Cinci did look like shit too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That game was boring as fuck. The Browns did good though.
    Brookie likes this.

My Bengals looked like the team from the 90's, complete and utter shit. Their record from 1990-1999 had the distinction of having the worst record of the NFL for the decade. We used to sit in the stadium with bags over our heads.

And yeah, that's who they fucking looked like last night.

If I still lived there, I'd be breaking out the paper bags again. Fuckers.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Thread Information