Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: NFL 2014 - 2015 season thread

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Chiefs were looking good this weekend, but then it was only St. Louis. I'd apologize to any Rams fans for saying that, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any. Anywhere.
    I actually have a couple friends that are from St Louis and they are actually St Louis fans lol.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I actually have a couple friends that are from St Louis and they are actually St Louis fans lol.

Pics or it didn't happen.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Shit, I just lost my pics on my phone or I'd show you the picture of us at a Florida Marlins/St Louis game. He had his shirt on too.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Yea,...I was pretty happy. Not that I expect it continue, but I will continue watching win or lose.

Olivia, tell your hubby I'm with him. He had to be happy with the Vikes win and the Packers/Saints game. And the Bears got their asses kicked, too
    Yeah, I think he had to hide his glee with the packer loss, just like I try to do when the vikes lose, lol. But we were both happy to see the bears get spanked.
    JadeStar70 likes this.

Elite Member

As a Lions fan YAY. We won, again! NFC North #1 ALONE now because the Packers lost by 20+ points, and we've already beat them. WITH Aaron Rodgers, since last time we beat them it was said it was only because Aaron Rodgers wasn't there. Despite the fact that we've won many of our games without Megatron, Reggie Bush, Fauria and others.
    I'm a bit sad we don't get a Thanksgiving game against the Packers this year, the Bears aren't looking very good this year.
    Brookie likes this.

Haha go Redskins!
    ManxMouse likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

You're evil.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It was great to see Colt McCoy get that win, he's been unjustifiably shit on from day one in the league. Great guy, and fuck da cowboys (but Jerry Jones most of all).
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

It was also nice to see Romo's fourth quarter act of heroics burst into flames - Weeden was moving the ball more efficiently, Romo was clearly not 100%, and both Jones and Tony himself decided the best decision was to stick him in for the last few minutes? Fail. Fail.

Did anyone see Addae get shook up in the Chargers/Broncos game? They've come out and said NOW he was concussed, but only showed symptoms on the Friday following the game. It was clear to me he was concussed when the plays (yes, PLAYS - his bell was rung multiple times) happened. He wasn't taken out of the game.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Mel, I hope you're watching your team again now that they are in 1st place in your division.
    Mel1973 likes this.

My hubby, brother and I are road tripping from Toronto to Cleveland this weekend to watch the Browns Bucs game. My bro will be wearing his Bucs gear, I will be wearing my Cowboys #88 jersey and my hubby will be wearing his Niners #52 jersey. Looking forward to a good time.

WTF happened to the chargers??

Congrats on your team, Jadestar. Everything changed when they got that interception. I am actually kind of glad the vikings won, cause that means hubby is in a good mood

Miami killed it today!!
    greysfang likes this.

Brookie and JadeStar70 like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    It was great to see Colt McCoy get that win, he's been unjustifiably shit on from day one in the league. Great guy, and fuck da cowboys (but Jerry Jones most of all).
    Absolute nonsense. McCoy does not have the constitution to be the qb of an nfl team, pampered prima donnas rarely do. Cleveland was a horrible team, top to bottom, but antagonizing fans and throwing temper tantrums is not the way to get better or gain respect.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    My hubby, brother and I are road tripping from Toronto to Cleveland this weekend to watch the Browns Bucs game. My bro will be wearing his Bucs gear, I will be wearing my Cowboys #88 jersey and my hubby will be wearing his Niners #52 jersey. Looking forward to a good time.
    You wore a cowboys jersey to Cleveland stadium? That was both brave and rather unwise. Hope my home town wasn't too rough on you. At least the Brownies won. And if you're smart you'll pick up some Great Lakes Christmas Ale before heading north!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Thread Information