Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: NFL 2014 - 2015 season thread

Yea...I figured the Bears would get smoked, but they really rebounded in the 2nd half.

The Vikings lost their momentum by half time, that and Cassel throwing a damn pick every quarter. He only threw a handful all last season. Not sure what his issue was, but the crowd ended up chanting Teddy, Teddy, Teddy. lol I do think the whole team was off over the whole Peterson thing. They had practiced with him up until Friday, so I'm not sure they had their game plan together to play without him. I wonder if Goodell will give his decision on him today?

I can't even this week. Jamaal is down for a week or two. He's having an MRI this morning and we will know more.

We've lost four of our starting defense now. Our season is pretty much done.
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I watched part of that game, Greys. Major injuries this year,...it really sucks. I hate seeing Jamaal down.....he is a blast to watch.

Greys I'm right there with you. Our schedule ain't getting any easier and we are beat up and looking bad.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I can't even this week. Jamaal is down for a week or two. He's having an MRI this morning and we will know more.

We've lost four of our starting defense now. Our season is pretty much done.
    I feel you.
    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Greys I'm right there with you. Our schedule ain't getting any easier and we are beat up and looking bad.
    I'm with you two guys. I am so not into football so far this season.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Well, some good news. Jamaal just has a high ankle sprain, so it should really be only one or two weeks before he's back. Same for Eric Berry. However, our other three defensive guys are looking at most or all of the season.

I'm also really ticked about Kowshon Moreno being out, he's one of my best fantasy guys and that elbow injury looked awful. Do not google if you haven't seen it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, I saw it live, pretty bad. He did so good last week too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ooooh...glad I missed that part of the game. I was unlucky enough to see those two basketball players have compound fractures, live....and that was bad. Did they show it over and over in slow motion? I hate when they do that.
    greysfang likes this.

What the hell Philly? They keep starting their drives great only to fizzle out. This is the first year that I can root for them since they got rid of evil bastard Vick. I loved them when they had McNabb. Plus fuck the colts for getting rid of my guy, erm, levitts guy Peyton.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I feel you.

I'm with you two guys. I am so not into football so far this season.
    Why Melanie? Could it be cuz of a monster sack on 3and 5 that moved a team out of FG range? Can't bring myself to harass poor sad Shed on FB, as the sole remaining family representative on GR, its gotta be you.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Bring that bitch back here!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Why Melanie? Could it be cuz of a monster sack on 3and 5 that moved a team out of FG range? Can't bring myself to harass poor sad Shed on FB, as the sole remaining family representative on GR, its gotta be you.
    I haven't even watched the first game. They haven't been televised in Texas... and I REFUSE to bow down to DirecTv and pay 60 per month all year long just to watch the Saints. I love 'em but dayum!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Bring that bitch back here!
    She's been busy, I see her on FB when the Saints play though... her bestie just bought her first house and Shed has been busy moving her, helping her renovate & throwing her a house warming party... plus work & cock!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Mmmmm, pretty eyes.

levitt likes this.

I think he looks like Aaron Rogers brother. He is a lot better looking though.

So is Jamaal's ankle broken or just sprained? I did hear he isn't playing this week, but wasn't sure how bad he was injured.

Jamaal just has a bad sprain. He will be back in a week or two.

Thread Information